Alamo's Predict The Score Alamo’s Predict The Score Contest Week 2: NE at SEA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Go ahead and post your score prediction for Week 2. I'm putting together something to tally all of last week's and to use for the season to make life easier for @alamo this year. So I'll have the results over the next day or so and then the results moving forward will be available right after the game and I'll add a standings page, etc. But this contest was something he originally put together, so now, in honor of all that work, the goal is to make it where he can just hopefully enjoy it for a change :)

Now, for Alamo's Rules:

This contest is open to everyone, it's both a weekly and a season-long contest. Stakes are bragging rights.

REMEMBER: As a one-time allowance for computer problems, forgetfulness, or whatever, one week can be missed and will be assigned that week's average score.

SCORING:
Your score is the COMBINED deviation of your predicted score for the Pats and opponents REGARDLESS OF DIRECTION.
For example, if you predict Patriots 21 Dolphins 14 your score is how many points off of 21 the Pats are (over or under does not matter) PLUS how many points off of 14 the Dolphins are (over or under again does not matter). Game winner does not matter. Lowest score wins.

You may change your prediction at any time before kickoff, either by editing your original post or by adding a new one. Predictions made in other threads don't count unless they were clearly meant for this contest but were posted elsewhere by mistake. Please keep this thread to predictions only, no back-and-forth discussion of the game. A short comment explaining your pick is OK.

I'll start us off:

NE: 20
SEA: 17

Last edited:
Also, I've talked to him and he'll be hopping on here at some point, so my job is to make it where he can just hang out and chat with us. I'm going to get him the information once I'm done putting this together and he'll be providing the results each week moving forward after we get it all sorted. Should hopefully be a fun season :D

Seattle 31

Pats 23

I really want to be wrong and will be cheering for the Pats intensely for a different outcome.

If the pats play their kind of game, low possession ball control, take what the defense gives, run it down their throats then I have faith the secondary is good enough to get a pick or two and make them kick FG‘s instead of TD’s. Any other sort of game I think the Seahawks win handily.

Pats 20
Hawks 16

Thanks Ian for reaching out to him and all your and Alamo's hard work. Now to go out on a limb with my predictions:

Pats 26
Hawks 24

Patriots 20
Seahawks 24

Seahawks 27 Pats 24 - but we're all still happy at how the team played.

27-17, Seahawks.

Sea. 27
NE 20

Seahawks 24
Patriots 20

Pats 20 Seattle 17

Seattle 24
Pats 21

Seahawks 23, Patriots 19

Pats 24
Gulls 17

Pats 24