PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Afternoon Blitz Rips Manning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bostonian1962

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Listening to Sirius NFL Radio this afternoon. Caller started a discussion, and the talking heads jumped in ripping Manning for dogging his offensive linemen in the Pittsburgh game. They basically said he always has an excuse, 'it's either the illegal defensive scheme, or they roughed up my receivers, or it was my linemen, or it was the cold, or wait until we play at home'. They's said he's run out of excuses, and needs to step up and take some responsibility for his 3 and 6 playoff record.

Yep, nine playoff games, and the great, number one, MVP type, Peyton Manning has lost 6 of them. And he's whined more and more after each successive one.

They're all jumping on the bandwagon, piling on. Lets see if they keep this up when next season starts. I'll bet the spineless bastards dont and they revert back to their old ways.

Willie55 said:
They're all jumping on the bandwagon, piling on. Lets see if they keep this up when next season starts. I'll bet the spineless bastards dont and they revert back to their old ways.

Willie, you are right on the money! They'll forget his deer in the headlight playoff look that he always gets, and go back to the "wow, Manning with another 4 TD passes over Houston today..........". It's getting pretty absurd!

No matter what happens I really think the time of Peyton has passed. Wayne is gone and so is Edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back