PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adam Schefter-Vinatieri has a broken bone in his ankle !

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i feel bad for him ! o wellll !
off the topic*...anyone know where i can watch todayz game? :confused:

Ohhh Nooo! Hoiw can they ever replace the most clutch kicker in history?
They have a good system, but that will only take them so far.
This looks like it will be the year where they have a significant dropoff.

Dragda said:
Agreed, nobody here is happy that AV may be more seriously injured than previously suspected.

I'm happy about it. I'm happy whenever any player on a key rival's team has to miss playing time due to injury. Especially a player who has just pocketed a big signing bonus.

I don't think I'm the only one happy about it.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
You guys are sad. Celebrating an injury and especially a kicker.
Celebrating? Are you seriously trying to spin the comments in this thread as a celebration? LOL, you Dull-fans really are desperate for attention, aren't you?

PATSNUTme said:
My understanding is that the bone that is broken on the "dead to me' one is very small.

About 3X's the size of your pecker.

A femur then?

Aqua4Ever04 said:
You guys are sad. Celebrating an injury and especially a kicker.

Yes, I'm celebrating his injury. I don't care what you think.

BTW, the Indy Star has confirmed this afternoon that their kicker has a broken bone in his plant foot. They quote his mother as the source.

-------

Hmmm. Can you say Lis Franc injury? I knew you could!

I honestly wish this did not happen to AV. My hopes were (and still are) to see Goskow outkick him during the regular season and the playoffs - in Foxboro of course.

That would be the most satisfying of all to me.

PATSNUTme said:
My understanding is that the bone that is broken on the "dead to me' one is very small.

About 3X's the size of your pecker.

30 inches NUT???

shmessy said:
Oh man, this underhand pitch is TOOO easy!!! I hope I don't overswing now:

Ummmm. the playoffs take place in JANUARY, Phin Phony.

......but how would YOU know?

Yeah give the guy the guy a break. His team hasn't been to the playoffs in so long he doesn't even know when they are. He probably also thinks that leprechauns dance on the sidelines after a playoff win. Hate to break it to him, but it only happens after a rare Colts playoff win, and those aren't leprechauns, they are Colts defensive players. lol.

Jacky Roberts said:

I'm with you Jacky...perhaps you could make this injury into a recipe we can all cook...enjoy...and celebrate....nothing but the best for Adam A'VEALatieri

Jacky Roberts said:

I really don't like celebrating player injures but perhaps Pats fans have a right. Adam betrayed us so now we can betray him.

P.S.-I wonder if this injury was a freak thing or if it has to do with his age being up there. If so, the Pats did kinda see it because they didn't want to pay that much money to such an old kicker.

Last edited:
zippo59 said:
I really don't like celebrating player injures but perhaps Pats fans have a right. Adam betrayed us so now we can betray him.

P.S.-I wonder if this injury was a freak thing or if it has to do with his age being up there. If so, the Pats did kinda see it because they didn't want to pay that much money to such an old kicker.

I highly doubt it has anything to do with being age-related. He's still a young man, it's not like he's an 85-year-old with brittle bones. Probably just a freak injury.

a_vinatieri_275.jpg
simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

F.B.N. said:
I'm with you Jacky...perhaps you could make this injury into a recipe we can all cook...enjoy...and celebrate....nothing but the best for Adam A'VEALatieri

JACKY ROBERTS HAS SOME BUSINESS TO ATTEND TO ON THE CHEERLEADER THREAD, DON"T YOU, JACKY ROBERTS?

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
JACKY ROBERTS HAS SOME BUSINESS TO ATTEND TO ON THE CHEERLEADER THREAD, DON"T YOU, JACKY ROBERTS?

please specify.
Inquiring minds want to know.

PatsWickedPissah said:
please specify.
Inquiring minds want to know.

He "vandalized" the thread by posting a very, shall we say, 'unworthy' photo.

He agreed to post three (3) very hot cheerleader photos as compensation. So, far he hasn't paid up.

I don't hate Adam for signing with the Colts; it's annoying sure, but I understood the guy's decision. What pisses me off is his attitude now that he's with them. He has been openly hostile towards the Pats of late, and that's what gets me. His whole "oh I never gave them a chance to sign me" is really awful. It's a statement designed solely to spite the team (and ultimately the fans). The bitterness he holds towards BB and company is pathetic. I didn't hear him complaining about the stingy contracts the Pats negotiate when they allowed him to be one of the top-paid kickers in football. He's an important part of Patriots history, yes; but to me, he's a bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes