PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adam Humphries: "Who knows how many (years) he’s got left?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
He played CB in high school. Too bad he doesn’t play it now.

@PatsFanInVa

[BELICHICK]
They say
The age of the GOAT’s not a card that you’re willing to play
Insane
You sign with the Titans, now you’re out of my dynasty’s reign
I’m so blue
I thought that we’d made an arrangement
When you went away
You were there to break through
Well, even despite our estrangement, I’ve got
A small query for you:

What comes next?
A garbage QB
Do you know that you cannot succeed?

You’re on your own
Awesome. Wow
Do you have a clue what happens now?

Patriots rise
Titans fall
It’s much harder when you suck and all

All alone, in Tennessee
When your fanbase says they hate you, don’t
Come crawling back to me

Da da da dat da dat da da da
Da ya da
Da da dat
Da da ya da...

You’re on your own…

So he signs with the Titans because “they’re a team on the rise”? I would take my chance of playing with Brady for 1 year than risk playing the rest of my career with the Titans.

Humphries reminds me of that f***ing idiot that was Derek Mason who passed on the Pats for the Ravens in 2004. He then blames it on his dream killing wife. As we all know, Pats won the Super Bowl in the 2004 season.

Last edited:
Maybe he just doesn't like playing in January and February....

So he signs with the Titans because “they’re a team on the rise”? I would take my chance of playing with Brady for 1 year than risk playing the rest of my career with the Titans.

Humphries reminds me of that f***ing idiot that was Derek Mason who passed on the Pats for the Ravens in 2004. He then blames it on his dream killing wife. As we all know, Pats won the Super Bowl in the 2004 season.

Ha I still laugh at that name based on the trash talking he and BB had in 2009....then I laugh even more that Mason actually tried to claim it was racist and disrespectful on BB's part.

Still bummed that Steve Smith never got on the plane to NE after visiting Baltimore however.

This would make sense if he had gone to a team with some young star QB. As of now he’s playing with a bum who literally might not have a starting job by week 8.

Exactly. If he signed with a team with a half-way decent QB (such as Chiefs, Eagles, Dallas?, SF, etc) then that is one thing. Mariota is another, totally different scenario. Idiotic reason.

Ha I still laugh at that name based on the trash talking he and BB had in 2009....then I laugh even more that Mason actually tried to claim it was racist and disrespectful on BB's part.

Still bummed that Steve Smith never got on the plane to NE after visiting Baltimore however.
Add Steve Smith to the list of idiots. I bet he really thought his Ravens were going to beat the Pats in 2014.

Pats won two Super Bowls during his time with the Ravens.

Add Steve Smith to the list of idiots. I bet he really thought his Ravens were going to beat the Pats in 2014.

Steve has admitted since that it was his first time being an FA and he didn't really know how the process works.

Not that I am defending him from being an idiot, but

Steve has admitted since that it was his first time being an FA and he didn't really know how the process works.

Not that I am defending him from being an idiot, but
That is the dumbest reason. Did he think you have to sign with a team that offers you a contract first?

That is the dumbest reason. Did he think you have to sign with a team that offers you a contract first?

I don't know, I just remember reading that at the time because apparently BB called him before his B'more visit.

Mason signed with the Ravens in 2005, not 2004.

He sux anyways. I’m happy with him stay right close to Ohio. Best place for him

He sux anyways. I’m happy with him stay right close to Ohio. Best place for him

Dude?! What’s with all the Ohio hate?

“At the end of the day, my heart wanted to be in Tennessee”

That pretty much sums it up.

Ravens very nearly did beat the Pats in 2014 and probably would have if the Pats didn’t dive into the Break Glass In Case of Emergency section of their playbook.

So... he went to a team who might have their starter benched by midseason, because he wasn't sure how long the GOAT would play.

Makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST