PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Action" Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I found interesting is Gostkowski wasn't given the option of wearing #4.

Box_O_Rocks said:
I love Lonnie setting the tone for the rookie OL. :rocker:

Bramlet must have an okay arm if he hit Maroney on a 60 yd toss. :D

A lot of the time they mean 10 yds in the air, 50 YAC, especially for a running back... I think it's pretty unlikely the ball went 60 in the air (but yer jus' funnin', right?)

For everybody that's salivating over a totally sick Maroney/Jackson/Branch/Watson/[your receiver here] offense... hold on there, Hoss! We love our new toys, but you cannot just assume they're ready to bust out RIGHT NOW - though of course, running back especially is a very "plug and play" position (compare first year running back sensations to first year receiver sensations.)

Point being we might be looking at NEXT year's (or November's) offense, when we think like that... it's easy to get intoxicated by the new guys, but 3 years down the road is when most receivers shine.

One more thing. For the record, it's GATORAID.

PFnV

PatsFanInVa said:
For everybody that's salivating over a totally sick Maroney/Jackson/Branch/Watson/[your receiver here] offense... hold on there, Hoss! We love our new toys, but you cannot just assume they're ready to bust out RIGHT NOW
Yes we can, damnit . . . I'm thinking more for 2007 and beyond, though. Keeping this thing going :)

Okay I'm wit ya

Screw it, it's the offseason.

Let's play upside what-if...

What if, Maroney's 10 carries a game turn into 80 yards... regularly... running behind the mammoth O'Callaghan, who makes the team at RT...

What if, Jackson waltzes in, learns the system like a wide receiver rainman, runs routes tighter than a nun sitting in alum, and blows by every defender that tries to cover him...

What if Gostkowski gets us 3 points on kickoffs by putting the ball through the uprights? Oh okay you don't get points for it but...

Okay I'm there!

Carry on, disregard the earlier cold water!

PFnV

PatsFanInVa said:
A lot of the time they mean 10 yds in the air, 50 YAC, especially for a running back... I think it's pretty unlikely the ball went 60 in the air (but yer jus' funnin', right?)

PFnV
Who is funnin'? :D Tomase described it as the longest pass of the day, so there probably was some air under it....

Tomase sounds like he was having a Patriots Orgasm....yo John...get all your notes in first for us...okay? Don't want you to miss anything there.

Okay, admit it...who is jealous of Tomase and Reiss right now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore