PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Sunday Laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

strngplyr

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...ially-a-huge-joke-let-s-show-Harris-some-love!

So he's the best CB in the league and the 4th best player in the NFL.

Now, I only skimmed the PFF article, the one he is using where he's #4 on their ranking, but I'm assuming he has the 4th most accumulated points and that they're not actually calling him the 4th best player. But I wouldn't expect their fans to actually pay attention do that.

He's adamantly arguing that Harris is an all-world player and it's "proven" that he plays against mostly #1 receiver, despite the PFF article being thrown around stating he played only 31% of his snaps against a #1 where Talib is north of 50%, you know, Harris' teammate.

Oh boy.

Many people do reconize how good Harris is

PFF

A unnamed GM was reported to say us signing him was a major hometown discount.

Some polls are more about popularity.

John Elway, perhaps?

You have a really poor grasp on just how good some of our players are.

Harris is most definitely in the conversation for best CB in the league, and in no way is he amything worse than 3rd.

There are a lot of good CBs, yes. Harris is just better than damn near all of them and has been for 3 years now.

In response to a question if he really believes CH is better:
Um ya!! So does PFF and many others. People outside of Denver were finally waking up to it at the end of last year. Chris Harris is legit and may be the best corner in the league at this point. For sure better than over the hill Revis and Sherman.

...so he MAY be the best and is FOR SURE better than Revis and Sherman, who are over the hill, I'm curious who this other mystery corner is that might even be better than CHJr.

Apparently this Chris Harris can play...but all I ever remember is Wes Welker totally schooling him and making him look really stupid. I'm sure he's improved since then but need to see him more against top competition. He covers all over the place so at least there's that.

Last I checked, he was in JE11's back pocket.

Chris Harris was SO good that Elway signed Aqib Talib to a mega contract... Wait, what?

That's like saying Duron Harmon is the best safety in the league, because BB signed DMC to a mega-deal...

Duron duron :cool:

I think his high rating was in large part based on his ability to defend in practice the passes from old noodle arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back