PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Reality Belichick

That’s ridiculous.
First of all they earned the #1 seed so it impossible that they underachieved the regular season.
Secondly fans expecting 16-0 is a ridiculous way to determine real. expectations.
Beyond that show me the 16-0 predictions that said without Edelman and Hightower

They went 14-2 last year without Gronk.

And its beyond fan expectations. It was generally agreed that the Pats had an excellent off-season and improved from their 14-2 team.

They went 14-2 last year without Gronk.

And its beyond fan expectations. It was generally agreed that the Pats had an excellent off-season and improved from their 14-2 team.
No team sets it’s exoectations based upon an opinion of what people think their off season was. Other the Rex Ryan that is.

If they went 16-0 they would be exactly in the same position they are in so it is impossible to underachieve a regular season when you are a 1 seed because you literally achieved everything that could be.

It was generally agreed that the Pats had an excellent off-season and improved from their 14-2 team.

Not by me! I was bitterly disappointed by the off-season and made numerous posts about it.

Not feeding him at all. Just pointing out the guy who rips greats about how they play/coach football is a terrible poster and makes moronic posts.
He is the actual troll.
And please explain what value your post has because all you are doing is trolling me.
It would appear that anyone who posts something you disagree with you call a troll. That is tantamount to yelling "fake news" at anything that you don't like.

No you are a troll.
Wow. You blew me away with your high energy response. If anything, I wonder if you aren't really the troll here. You aren't posting to provide facts, but only to elicit an angry response. That's more trollish than anything I've done by asking a legitimate question in the OP.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back