PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Proud Fan Thanks the 2005 Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
THANK YOU 2005 PATRIOTS - You've made me proud to be a Pats fan and you've given us, yet again, another exciting season! I simply wanted to thank you all! :eat3:

PatsChick87 said:
THANK YOU 2005 PATRIOTS - You've made me proud to be a Pats fan and you've given us, yet again, another exciting season! I simply wanted to thank you all! :eat3:

Women and football. Everybody wins. :rocker:

It was an exciting season. BB has built a team that despite injuries and adversities, you always believe they can win.

I LOVE FOOTBALL.

Amen to that! Would any of us here have traded this season for any of the seasons from 87-93? Go Pats! and memo to the rest of the league: don't sleep on the Pats next year.

i totally agree.

GRAZIE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS FOR ANOTHER EXCITING SEASON.

WE ARE PROUD OF THIS TEAM !

GO PATS - FOREVER !!!

I just posted on another thread that I wished there was some way we could thank the guys.
Add my name to the list of those who is proud of this team and this season!

I'll also add my name. Thanks for the incredibly hard work, the passion, the entertainment and the willingness to take such punishment on your bodies. The great thing is that so many of you will be back next season for more of the same. Go Pats!

I am as proud of the Patriots as ever. This team stands for something and this year they continued to be all about class, dignity and excellence.

They are the anti-Red Sox.

Amen to that.

Hear, Hear. I'm proud of the guys for the heart they showed this season.

Hear, hear!!

What an amazing season. We were at 4-4 with 13 players weekly on the quesionable list, plus the IR folks. We hoped for the playoffs, and almost all of us would have been ecstatic at that point with a playoff win (and we said so).

Congrats!!

Thank you Pats for giving me something to look forward to EVERY week of the season. It was a wild ride where we were counted out, but played till the end. Already looking forward to next year (but first the draft), because what else is there to do???

PatsChick87 said:

Well put...

This team made me very proud...

With all they overcame and they played well enough to win in most areas last night...

Save for one: turnovers...

The good news? Did you hear Bruschi's post-game comments? DId you see Willie's emotion? Belichick's frustration?

This team looks like they're going to come out pissed next year and that's bad news for the rest of the league!

And you know Belichick will somehow capture the feelings in the locker room right now and march them out for the '06 Pats!

ADPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back