Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs Titans
Pick Results: TEN: 7.3% at NE: 92.7%

Sun
Nov 28th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

ChrisR2223

Pro Bowl Player
Yeah I thought the Pats could do a lot better than Stid for a starter and I think they have. I have no problem with him as a backup. Could be wrong but feels like he’s a trade candidate once he comes back.
It makes no sense to trade him, I don't know what you are getting back a conditional 6th in 2024?

sb1

Hall of Fame Poster
It makes no sense to trade him, I don't know what you are getting back a conditional 6th in 2024?
Forgot he was on his rookie deal. Just think the Pats love the experienced veteran backup and obviously he’s not one.

203Pat

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
I guess his back isn't hurt too badly.

Completely joking before anyone gets worked up.

Pape

In the Starting Line-Up
He has problems. Not a good thing to say about anything/anyone.

Oh wait he did say yesterday our o-line is good.
yeah, the constant negativity, i just can't deal with anymore...

nothing good to say, always pissing in someones cereal etc... got my own problems im trying to work thru, don't need to let someone get under my skin

I try to clear my ignore list at the start of a new season, second chance, hope springs eternal and all that...hoping things change... so maybe next year

RobertWeathers

Author of the Port Huron Statement
PatsFans.com Supporter

nothing good to say, always pissing in someones cereal etc... got my own problems im trying to work thru, don't need to let someone get under my skin

I try to clear my ignore list at the start of a new season, second chance, hope springs eternal and all that...hoping things change... so maybe next year
Yea it's not worth it.

I need to do a better job of not even responding to it.

Bruins29

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Dont let him bother you. He is a loser and a gutless spineless worm. Be glad you are not him.