PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A little gift from your friends at JetNation.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
ownedtk6.jpg

feel free to stop over this week !!!

Only if Frank Moga is around!

Let him know we're all looking forward to meeting at the Razor this weekend!

Only if Frank Moga is around!

Let him know we're all looking forward to meeting at the Razor this weekend!

OMG ... just got back from soccer practice with my little guy
Eating McDonalds and read this post ... Frank Moga
My french fry turned into a projectile ... :rofl:

Jets fans hang on to any sliver of hope. I can't decide which fan base is more obnoxious, the Jests or the Fins.

gotta give it to the jets here....b/c its jersey.....

sucks to live in jersey though.....

every sunday, pats games are blacked out, and i'm forced to watch the jets games on CBS and giants games on FOX

i usually enjoy the giants games...b/c its fun to watch tiki run, and watch shockey cry about not getting the ball....and the giants usually have really good games, in terms of, they jump out to a strong lead and forget that theres a 2nd half of football left.....

Yes ... lots of this Sunday for sure.
ImgDyn.cfm

Name all the Pats in this picture....

only obvious one is colvin on the right...and i think thats harrison on the left...lol

Name all the Pats in this picture....

only obvious one is colvin on the right...and i think thats harrison on the left...lol

I see Vrabel and judging by the helmet I think I see Ty Warren.

its funny to think, that the jets only won b 3 points....and still consider it "owning the patriots"

so what does 42-0 to the jags mean?

didnt your team win all 3 of their super blows by 3 points? wow you cant even own a team in the super bowl even with your GOD brady and your genius coach bilichickflick and that clutch kicker adam v and that great defense that was allowed to cheat as well...wow 3 points

S.Youngs Super Bowl > Brady with 3 easily Young has the more memorable Super Bowl brady will end up with 3 of the most forgettable super blows ever in NFL history

didnt your team win all 3 of their super blows by 3 points? wow you cant even own a team in the super bowl even with your GOD brady and your genius coach bilichickflick and that clutch kicker adam v and that great defense that was allowed to cheat as well...wow 3 points

S.Youngs Super Bowl > Brady with 3 easily Young has the more memorable Super Bowl brady will end up with 3 of the most forgettable super blows ever in NFL history

Dumbest post of 2007 candidate

Right...
Because beating the invinsible 2002 Rams, who were the 14 point favs., with MVP Kurt Warner and Marshal Faulk leading "the Greatest Show on Turf," on the final play of a wild contest is totally forgetable.
I mean... wait a sec., what are we talking about again?:bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back