5 Patriots Thoughts After Their Win Over the Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
5 Patriots Thoughts After Their Win Over the Panthers

Ian Logue

The Patriots improved to 3-0 on Thursday night after a 10-3 win over the Panthers and there were certainly some interesting moments to take away from this one.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Honestly I'm glad to see Stidham out there taking his lumps now. The team has decided to get a really good look at him, and see his strengths and weaknesses against live competition. He's raw, just out of college, so of course he's making mistakes, but then learning from those mistakes. After the fumble he came back out and had 2 good drives where he kept his mental errors to a minimum. I'd rather see that coachability than have Stidham put up a clinic out there.

Some folks are gonna disagree with this but I think the kid is ready to be the QB2, especially on a team that doesn't actually plan on using its QB2 very much. He's shown to have talent and a good head on his shoulders. I'd be happy to see him learn from the best QB who ever played and see what comes of that. I think we might all be pleasantly impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes