PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

49ers

Antdawg

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
It's happening. Jimmy v. Tom SuperBowl. Question is: just how good are these 49ers? They look pretty damn stout to me. Very physical defense too.

They are playing their best ball, that defense is playing solid and they have a good tight end right now, probably the best in the league, if they stay healthy they will definitely cause problems.
We shall see how things go.

They are for real

Looks like the Shanahan-Lynch team is working well together, they have some good talent and leadership there

Not too soon. They are clearly the two most dominant teams and will take some amount of injury in order to change that between now and playoffs.
You mean like an injury to a qb? Knock wood, and that doesn’t happen ever so I guess you’re right, you picked the SB matchup.

I said it in another thread and I'll say it again. They have the classic look of a 3 seed that gets a ton of hype and loses its first playoff game.

I think provided Brees comes back the Saints are the best in the NFC but 9ers look good.

i believe in jimmy.

I said it in another thread and I'll say it again. They have the classic look of a 3 seed that gets a ton of hype and loses its first playoff game.

Pretty spot on. I dont know how anyone has watched them and seen how careless Jimmy is with the football and assume they're juggernauts.

They'll walk into the playoffs against a solid D, jimmy tosses 2 picks and they lose 10-17.

Very young team. Unlikely they go far

There was a lot of people on this board that said John lynch was a bad hire

Not too soon. They are clearly the two most dominant teams and will take some amount of injury in order to change that between now and playoffs.
it's never too soon on a sports message board...

It's nice that better teams are in the NFC and they can duke it out. Saints, 49ers, Seahawks followed closely by Packers, Panthers and Vikings.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back