PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

$400 nosebleed tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

festy1986

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
That's the price per ticket I've seen for the Panthers game.

Should I expect this price to go down closer to game time or up?

I swear tickets weren't close to that for the afc title game against Steelers

I'm targeting this game cause my nephew and his father love the Panthers (don't ask why) and they are only in town once every 8 years. But I will not pay 400 a ticket to sit on top of the bowl.

Buy tickets same day or night before. When I fly in I always get tickets a few rows back behind the Pats bench on the 40-50 yard line for 250-300. Tickets further out from there start to get a lot cheaper.

The closer it gets to game time, the closer the tickets are worth nothing so prices start to drop in a hurry. If you buy way early, you're paying a premium.

Last edited:

I'm targeting this game cause my nephew and his father love the Panthers (don't ask why) and they are only in town once every 8 years. But I will not pay 400 a ticket to sit on top of the bowl.
That is WAY too much to pay for 300-level seats for that game. Wait, or find a different source.

If your nephew and his father only come because they expect you to get tickets for them I hope they're gracious enough to pay for your ticket(s) as well in appreciation.

Everything is up this year. Was looking to stay at the Comfort inn in Foxboro for the opener. On years past Id spent 200-250 for a room. This year it's 459. Guess I'll be driving home after the game this year.

That is a 1:00 game, those tickets are coveted by season ticket holders and are very hard to come by. You probably could buy some tickets off craigslist, but you have to be extra careful about it. Ask probing questions.

I would wait. Always empty seats in the 300 level.

the only time you see empty seats in the 300 level is when the guys are on a beer/bathroom run

I used Tick Pick for the super bowl and they don't charge buyer fees like stub hub. Saved close to $400-500.

That is WAY too much to pay for 300-level seats for that game. Wait, or find a different source.

If your nephew and his father only come because they expect you to get tickets for them I hope they're gracious enough to pay for your ticket(s) as well in appreciation.

I like to spoil my nephew(s) but this is a bit much.

The price isn't of my concern. It's of his father's. They're buying a home an disposable money isn't a priority for them. 400 is out of the question for them.

But I'll chip in for them if the price and seating match because frankly id rather watch from the comfort of my own place than drop 2 grand with traveling and such added.

And the bathroom lines are AWFUL

I started a few games ago to leave my seat at the two minute warning, use the bathroom and get a beer. If I'm done before halftime, I'll wait to return to my seat and find a spot to watch what's left.

Wait a while. Those prices are bound to drop.

Speaking of tixs.

Looking for 2 opening night .

gallery-1482357157-unclefrank.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back