PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

31 teams seasons are meaningless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Briz is living proof that moving their mindnumbing threads to the jv section accomplishes nothing. You have to move THEM and RESTRICT THEIR ACCESS until/unless they remotely show potential to post on the main board at all, let alone start yet another assinine thread.

Briz is living proof that moving their mindnumbing threads to the jv section accomplishes nothing. You have to move THEM and RESTRICT THEIR ACCESS until/unless they remotely show potential to post on the main board at all, let alone start yet another assinine thread.

Can't Briz just be restricted to PS forum? Kind of like when a certain 3 letter name was restricted to the political forum :D

... focusing too much on the here and now will ultimately leave you feeling even emptier than you did after the Jets won.

What the hell is THAT supposed to mean? "Here and now" is where you're supposed to live life. The past is gone and the future hasn't happened yet, and actually WON'T happen for the unfortunate among us. All we have is the here and now. Focusing on things you can't control (past and future) is where the emptiness lies. That's specifically why we need to focus on the "now," especially with this team, because there's no guarantee or assumption of making the playoffs this year.

unless you win the SB everyones season is meaningless. The Pats went 18-0 last year and broke every offensive record in the books and lost in the SB, and none of it matters. The Jets fans are all excited to be in 1st place but it doesnt matter unless they win the SB. Does anyone on the planet really think the Jets are winning the SB this year? <crickets>

So to all the Jet fans congradulations on your current 1st place status. The regular season doesnt matter though, the post season does. Ill be laughing at the one and done Jets in the postseason.

i agree with you. and that makes me sick. ha just kidding.

Thursday was their superbowl. i don't think Jets fans will get the message, they are too busy beating their pets and watching Ghostbusters 2.

Last season was not meaningless. Heartbreaking, but not meaningless.

I'm still waiting for Chad Jackson to take the league by storm on the Broncos! :eek:

Or maybe that was RabthePat that said that. Or Brady To Moss. Or Wendel. Or mcbee. Or PatsRule.

I don't remember, I get the whole Practice Squad crew mixed up. It was the one that said Matt Cassel sucks.

unless you win the SB everyones season is meaningless. The Pats went 18-0 last year and broke every offensive record in the books and lost in the SB, and none of it matters. The Jets fans are all excited to be in 1st place but it doesnt matter unless they win the SB. Does anyone on the planet really think the Jets are winning the SB this year?

Who foresaw Giants being in SB 42? And what was the odds for them to win it?

Do I think Jets will be in this seasons SB? No. Do I guarantee it? NO.

Meaningless? I don't believe that for a second. (If nothing else, it entertained the fans.)

+ 10 exponent9

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft