PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3 up 3 down from week 4

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Up: Douglas, Wise and um…Baringer I guess

Down: Mac, Onwenu, Bryant. He was terrible but maybe not all his fault… he was put in a tough position when Gonzo exited and we can’t expect him to replace Gonzo in that spot. He is what he is.

If not Bryant then Stevenson. 2.1 yards per carry probably isn’t what the Pats had in mind when they let Damien Harris go.

Up: Douglas, Wise and um…Baringer I guess

Down: Mac, Onwenu, Bryant. He was terrible but maybe not all his fault… he was put in a tough position when Gonzo exited and we can’t expect him to replace Gonzo in that spot. He is what he is.

If not Bryant then Stevenson. 2.1 yards per carry probably isn’t what the Pats had in mind when they let Damien Harris go.

You know you have no ups when your #1 up is based on one play and one play alone. Douglas had two catches yesterday for 45 yards and one of them was for 42 yards.

You know you have no ups when your #1 up is based on one play and one play alone. Douglas had two catches yesterday for 45 yards and one of them was for 42 yards.
Touche yup they were hard to find…

Three ups:
Um...
hmmm...
err...

Three downs:
Clueless:
Fumble for scoop & score
Bad cross field throw for pick-6
Just Ugh

Onwenu
How many penalties? JFC...

Injury bug:
Really took a bite outta our hide yesterday, didn'tja

Yep; and take away those 42 yards and Corky's ypa becomes down-right unmanly.

Stevenson looks like Maroney 2.0 all of a sudden. Just hit the hole and go.

Stevenson looks like Maroney 2.0 all of a sudden. Just hit the hole and go.
He looks fat and slow. He’s reminding me of Eddy Lacey.

He looks fat and slow. He’s reminding me of Eddy Lacey.
I know he has said he wants to pattern his game after Le'Veon Bell and it seemed to work last year with the hesitation behind the line then bursting through a hole. This year it looks like all hesitation and no burst.

Ups: Nobody. They got blown out.

Down: Everyone including the Coaching staff.

I know he has said he wants to pattern his game after Le'Veon Bell and it seemed to work last year with the hesitation behind the line then bursting through a hole. This year it looks like all hesitation and no burst.
He needs to eliminate that. Bell’s style is not the direction you want to go. That crap only works when the O-Line creates Grand Canyon sized holes. In fact, Bill’s game plan against him in 2016 AFCCG was for the front 7 to just wait for him as he’ll come straight to you. His style is not sustainable. See what happened when he went to the Jets. Career ended.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back