PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3 Games to Glory VI to be released on May 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I no longer own a DVD player. Can you "buy" it on Netflicks or one of those services (I will have to ask my kids to buy it for me as I am useless with other than the barest minimum of tech knowledge)?

Yes, you can get a digital download from the Pats proshop. It's actually going to be available before the blu-ray is. $19.95 and includes a Pats key chain.

Opinion: What's better, the NFL-produced super bowl video or the Pats-produced 3 games to glory?

Or just get them both? Neither?
I get them all. Even though I can only watch the digital ones. But I’m a sentimental dork so who knows.

Opinion: What's better, the NFL-produced super bowl video or the Pats-produced 3 games to glory?

Or just get them both? Neither?

I think Do Your Job is the best TBH

I remember when lots of people including myself were convinced it would have to be 4 Games To Glory.

I started a 4 Games to Glory thread here during a low point in the season and was called a jinx, or worse. Glad to see that everything turned out ok.

I started a 4 Games to Glory thread here during a low point in the season and was called a jinx, or worse. Glad to see that everything turned out ok.
where is the dog picture?

Just ordered my 6th edition! Thanks for the link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back