PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

283 diamonds on 5th superbowl ring...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks I didn't know that teams got rings if they won a conference championship game. Very cool. And a great accomplishment. And hopefully more to come.

They only get one ring a year - let's make them SB rings.

How can all the rings have the same amount of diamonds when the player numbers can vary in size? A diamond encrusted #88 has more diamonds than #3.

The diamonds cover the same amount of space whether that's to form an 88 or a 3 plus the space surrounding the 3.

And the 283 reference is NOT a slam on Atlanta, but a reminder of the historic accomplishment that they made that day, and more important, what they CAN accomplish in the future.

I'm 100% with you on this. I don't want the dominant narrative of this game going forward to be "the Falcons choked." So much better to honor the incredible achievement of the comeback, and to see 28-3 as a reminder to stay strong and persevere.

BTW- this was one of the better looking rings in recent memory. And the 283 reference is NOT a slam on Atlanta, but a reminder of the historic accomplishment that they made that day, and more important, what they CAN accomplish in the future.

True. Inviting Snoop Dogg and Gucci Mane, though. . . .

The code on the lock to open the box was 931. It's not about Trolling Atlanta it's about paying attention to the details.

So I know Bill has 5 rings with the Pats and 2 Rings with the Giants, But I am counting 6 Rings on his right hand and 3 or 4 rings on his left hand?

Thats.... What are rings 8, 9 and possibly 10?

Bill probably can't bring all of his rings on the boat named after them for fear that the boat would sink.

The ball was snapped with 8:31 left on the clock when Hightower got the strip sack. Just watched it.

...further proof that no number of rings or diamonds can make the flying elvis less abysmal, or abhorrent.
baby-boy-crying-photo-420x420-ts-56570356.jpg

I think it's more a commemorative thing than a jab at the failcons (this is a jab). Remind the Pats of the uphill job they had in the bowl.

I thought it would be cool if Brady got his own ring a la Papi for MVP, or the one Kobe got from the Lakers. Granted, Kobe's was given after his retirement.

Too bad the score wasn't 40-3 before our comeback. Hell, Rog was footing the bill. :p

It's the freakin' DaVinci Code ring. You need a secret decoder ring to understand the sb ring.

Well, except on the most obvious level :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST