PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread 23 Official Week 10 PostGame NE vs IND Reactions

Immediate Postgame Reactions
Performance was about what I expected.
Patriots can't do anything in the red zone
Mac is just a terrible QB
Juju is a liability out there.

BB has lost it. I can't wait to hear his explanation of why he had nobody back to return the Colts punt when they had them pinned deep. Although I'm sure it will be something like "mumble mumble, we felt the percentages of getting the block were higher than getting better field position with a return...mumble mumble..."

Also the time for Zappe was the start of quarter 3, not in the last 2 minutes with the game on the line and thrown in cold.

I hope Kraft is sufficiently embarrassed by his big Germany debut.

Bill successfully destroyed the confidence of his starting QB and immediately wasted no time getting to work on breaking down Zappe. This should be the nail in Bill’s coffin.

They are dumb if they aren’t playing for draft picks

We are onto the bye week

So angry. Mac had a chance. Total fail.
Zappe is not the answer. I don't want them to waste the bye week pouring into Zappe.
So, ya, I guess turn to Grier and Malik as your QB's down the stretch? Although that's a bit sad for the WR's and TE's who still want to produce.

And then have a day at some point to celebrate a legendary HC who was ours for over 2 decades.
They already did that week 1 of this season.

Just Kidding Finger Guns GIF

I see no evidence of that, of "hatred." I do see that he's just not up to the job. So do his teammates.
He throws them under the bus to protect his future prospects almost every post-game. The Jets started slapping him the **** around after the whistles and the entire Patriot offense started pretending they didn’t even see it. Please.

I hope the offseason looks something like the following:
- Top 5 pick: C. Williams, Maye, JJ McCarthy (my binkie), Harrison Jr.
- If we go QB in the first, go after Pittman or Higgins.
- Rounds 2-4: Draft all tackles.
- Trade Bill. Based on Sean Payton's value, should be able to grab something good in return even considering the current season. Mayo in.
- Fire Adrian Klemm and Troy Brown. Troy needs to be held accountable and is often overlooked in the blame game.
- Try to unload Parker and JuJu if possible for anything.

See where that puts us as an organization and continue to build from there.

Mac is not good but his confidence has been completely destroyed by BB and BoB.
It is best for his career for him to move on.
What does BB have to do with Mac missing wide open receivers game in and game out?

Dude can’t play the position it’s not complicated, he just blows.

Everything says Mac doesn't start next week but I wouldn't be surprised if he still starts against the Giants.

i dunno, benching him down by 4 with 2 minutes left in an international game like that

i think this was BB saying he's finished

Guys look…Mac had an easy TD pass to win, peed down his leg, threw a duck falling backwards for no reason.

Whatever the reasons, which there many, he’s straight broken.
Agreed. I don't know that he's broken. I just think his awareness isn't good. He managed the game well... but it's the red zone INTS at crucial times..

Congratulations Patriots you were involved in the lowest scoring NFL international game ever and you were on the losing side of it

I didn’t think it was possible to be a decent player 99% of the time but make the worst mistake or decision at the most devastating moment. Then I met Mac Jones.

You think Mac is playing decent 99% of the time?

I’m ok with Mac starting on the bye week and then start someone else the week after ;)
Ha, I edited it before you could get that in

Edit: oh damn I used next week twice and only corrected the second one.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back