PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2024 NFL Draft Thread (Continued..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this WR class could rival the 2020 class; or maybe just slightly beneath it. Loads of talent..very deep.

Spencer Rattler, yes

I just hope that Chicago and Washington do something really stupid like passing on Caleb Williams for Maye, Daniels or Harrison.

That's my dream draft.

I believe this WR class could rival the 2020 class; or maybe just slightly beneath it. Loads of talent..very deep.
More reason to consider a trade down and load up on picks.

More reason to consider a trade down and load up on picks.
I’m not against it, considering we are still able to snag the right QB somewhere within the first two rounds. If we trade down slightly and can’t get Daniels, I’d love McCarthy along with a T (or 2)/WR (or 2)/TE with the extra ammo.

Dakota Randall (just jumped from NESN to PFN) gave us the actual quote and even a link to listen, the professional thing that real reporters are supposed to do when citing somebody else’s report.

“Here’s what I was told: Down in Mobile, there was a seed planted with New England by the Vikings,” Wolfson said on the “Mackey and Judd” podcast.

“Now, I’m not suggesting talks have advanced — it was one of those, ‘Hey, we’ll circle back to you (at the NFL Combine) — but that some sort of seed was planted in terms of, ‘Hey, is there even any interest on your front to move off that No. 3 pick?’ ”

Wolfson added, “I’m not suggesting it’s going to get done. … I’m just saying, I was led to believe that at least some sort of seed was planted in Mobile.”

A bit off topic but are we due any Comp. draft picks this year ??

A bit off topic but are we due any Comp. draft picks this year ??
But we will definitely get some next year with Trent Brown who many here don't like :rolleyes: and Michael Onwenu are close to the Top of their positions in FA both will get paid haters gonna hate.

I’m not against it, considering we are still able to snag the right QB somewhere within the first two rounds. If we trade down slightly and can’t get Daniels, I’d love McCarthy along with a T (or 2)/WR (or 2)/TE with the extra ammo.
If we don't get Maye, then a yes on McCarthy and an OT or 2 and a WR or 2 and a TE. A hard pass on Penix or Nix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore