PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 Week 2 OFFICIAL Game Thread: Patriots vs Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is still early in the season. But if this doesn't get significantly better and really soon, I think it is time to move on from Belichick. He has left this team devoid of any talent. We are at the beginning of the season and we already are scraping the bottom of the barrel to even field a team. And we are only in week 2.
You don’t just take personnel powers away and keep him as coach for first step?

This defensive stand is exactly what they needed. If the Pats can score a TD, they are right back in it.

We got away with that PI. Let's get a drive doing. Some throws deeper than 7 yards would be nice.

Bryant got lucky. Wr should of just made contact and got the flag.

Holding on ST's??

Myles bryant!!!! Whod a thunk it. Lets go offense

great penalty on These awesome special teams we have

Seriously feel bad for the defense. They need a rest.

So, remember that thing I said before that last drive?

Yeah, let's hope they do the thing on this one.

Baringer remains a nice addition. Another nice boot by the rookie.
I agree. But I fear what others have been trumpeting for a few years : we aren’t adding enough NFL talent in each draft. There are good pieces to help, but NE lacks impact players that can make the difference in the key moments.

This game shows some of the flaws that have plagued the squad : turnovers, stupid penalties, inability to get it all together…. Don’t allow a first down on 2&19. Don’t let the trailer hit your arm / cause a fumble. Even this last play - a penalty on ST.

There is a lot of work to do and a P isn’t going to fix the fundamental problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back