PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 OFFICIAL WEEK 15 GAME THREAD - NE vs KC

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is the kind of hold im not made about. what i didn't like was too many runs when we see how they have been going. playaction should have been the call

Time for some zappe mania

that kick is going to go out of bounds at some point

Listen, McDermott is absolutely not that guy to be playing left tackle against the Chiefs D. I will give him a lot of slack.
They are hard to handle.

Kudos to BB if the Pat's pull this off.

Dam if Ryland didn't kick that ball to the same spot as before. That's reason enough for a 4th Rd pick.

Why wasn't Mahomes throwing a tantrum, *****ing on the field about how the refs calling that play is going to ruin Henry and Zappe's legacy?

Zappe reminding me a little of beginnings of the Brady days. Not electric but reading the field very well and making good decisions. Hitting the open man. A couple "wow" throws a game. Gets better each week.

I was hoping that was another offside on Toney

Everything left with Ryland! Even the kickoffs. We can not plan for FG’s any longer in this game

that is the kind of hold im not made about. what i didn't like was too many runs when we see how they have been going. playaction should have been the call
Ya, that was a sure sack. Might as well try to get away with a hold.

Crowd is good!

Crazy how our season obviously wouldn’t have been so terrible if we just went Zappe week #1.
We could have had the same record but it will not be so frustrating watching 10 panic on every snap. He has set a lot of careers back. I want to have a beer with Janu to get his honest take on Mac.

Entire team looks inspired on the Zappe train after suffering through one of the worst quarterbacks I’ve ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents