PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 Official Week 10 Game Thread NE vs IND

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the mood on the flight back

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Oh. Game over. Interception to end the game. Fake spike? Oh wow what a weird ending.

But that's another loss for the books.

haha i expected nothing less

For anyone who follows college football. The Iowa football team has a better offense than the Pats.

I have absolutely no doubt this is egomaniacal bill saying "all you idiots think Zappe should play? let's see how he does here"

Need a Kraft view on that INT ...

Belichick's System

Mac stunk but he had moved the ball into the RZ a few times...then it fell apart i.e. we might have moved it again. To bring in Zappe in thar situation was utterly stupid. To rest your season on a QB you've already CUT shows how broken we are. Time for Kraft to grow a pair and make some decisions.

What is Zappe looking for there, he threw it into quad coverage
I actually though it was open too but that safety just made a good play and jumped ahead way faster than I would've anticipated

So who starts in two weeks? Grier?

• Winner
Reactions: SNL
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back