PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2023 Conference Championship Games discussion thread

You’re the only person who’s allowed to do this since you’re a fan. Everyone else can **** off.

Remember when the Patriots clinched their last half dozen Superbowl berths and you spent the day on the internet on some random ass team message board that didn't even make the playoffs talking about how your team isn't gonna hand the other team the win?

Let's all think about this logically and try not to laugh at how sad it is.

It's beyond cringe.

17 points and shut out in the second half. Yes the Chiefs can win. I bet they’ll be favored. But this is NOT some juggernaut. Last seaosn they kicked ass going into the Super Bowl. And in 2019 we all know how dominate they were.
Nobody is saying they are a juggernaut. But you also have to look at things in totality. 17 points was enough to beat the best offense in the AFC because they shut them down in their house.

Every team left you could argue was flawed besides the Ravens. And the Ravens were beat. This Chiefs team feels like the 2018 Patriots. They are losing talent and struggled on offense, but they have a dominant defense that isn't as sexy that teams keep overlooking and they have experience in big games and the top guys are starting to click and make the neccessary plays at the right time. They just feel like a team that has everything going right. The Niners feel boom or bust

Remember when the Patriots clinched their last half dozen Superbowl berths and you spent the day on the internet on some random ass team message board that didn't even make the playoffs talking about how your team isn't gonna hand the other team the win?

Let's all think about this logically and try not to laugh at how sad it is.

It's beyond cringe.

The very very last time I did that was the Jets before the 2010 divisional and well I never did it again

Edit: oh that’s different because at least the Jets were our opponents

Nobody is saying they are a juggernaut. But you also have to look at things in totality. 17 points was enough to beat the best offense in the AFC because they shut them down in their house.

Every team left you could argue was flawed besides the Ravens. And the Ravens were beat. This Chiefs team feels like the 2018 Patriots. They are losing talent and struggled on offense, but they have a dominant defense that isn't as sexy that teams keep overlooking and they have experience in big games and the top guys are starting to click and make the neccessary plays at the right time. They just feel like a team that has everything going right. The Niners feel boom or bust

To be fair, Lamar might just be a fraud.

I was a little embarrassed for the announcer who thought Barry Sanders was active in a game from 1983.

The very very last time I did that was the Jets before the 2010 divisional and well I never did it again

But we lost that game.

If the Patriots won that game and it was for a Superbowl berths, would you of been chilling in a lions forum talking about it?

It doesn't make sense. I'm tired if seeing it from this dude.

It’s really really bizarre that so many people are just writing the 49ers off. This chiefs team CAN win obviously but they’ve been flawed all season including today. Especially today. The 49ers were really good all year.
The Chiefs have Mahomes and the 49ers don't. The best QB tends to win these games we should knkw this

To be fair, Lamar might just be a fraud.
Lamar probably is a fraud. In all seriousness, he just has a tendency to get overwhelmed in big games.

It's unfortunate the Pats didn't make it this far. My advice is if you are going to waste 4hrs of your life hate watching, consider if there is something more productive you can do with your time in your personal life. I rarely watch games anymore and just read highlights. Cuts out commercials, refs, and anything not on the field. The big plus is it saves me a lot of personal time. Ultimately it's the teams fault, not ours, that they aren't here. Nothing compels you to watch Swift of Patrick and it's nothing we can control but we can control what we use our time for.

It's unfortunate the Pats didn't make it this far. My advice is if you are going to waste 4hrs of your life hate watching, consider if there is something more productive you can do with your time in your personal life. I rarely watch games anymore and just read highlights. Cuts out commercials, refs, and anything not on the field. The big plus is it saves me a lot of personal time. Ultimately it's the teams fault, not ours, that they aren't here. Nothing compels you to watch Swift of Patrick and it's nothing we can control but we can control what we use our time for.

My advice to you would be for you not to concern your self with how people spend their time.

The Chiefs have Mahomes and the 49ers don't. The best QB tends to win these games we should knkw this
Nick Foles says hi. And Eli Manning waves. Twice.

Lamar probably is a fraud. In all seriousness, he just has a tendency to get overwhelmed in big games.
Yes, BUT Monken didn’t call a great game either IMO. You ask Jackson to drop back and win it for you most of the game and that’s on you as an OC.

LOVED him at UGA but he had a stinker tonight

So disappointed for the Lions to choke like that. Ya, Dan will have to learn to coach a bit more with head than heart in the playoffs.

Oh well, let's see if the NF'goode'L let's the 49ers beat their beloved crown prince. I can't stand watching Patty & Travis hold trophies.

So disappointed for the Lions to choke like that. Ya, Dan will have to learn to coach a bit more with head than heart in the playoffs.

Oh well, let's see if the NF'goode'L let's the 49ers beat their beloved crown prince. I can't stand watching Patty & Travis hold trophies.
Seeing Kelce and Swift makeout on the field with 1000 cameras around was too friggin much.

I wan’t the chiefs to lose by 1 million.

But…unlikely.

Though…if CMC has himself a game in the SB you never know.

He's done.

Niners can definitely win. KC only scored 17 today, their offence isn’t as great as people believe and you can run on the KC defence. If Macafrey gets going then it could be a long day for KC. I don’t care that they will also have 6 SB’s. I am rooting for San Fran all the way. Their players are easier to root for, not the complete doushbags that KC players are !!!!
KC was on the road, in the rain, against the supposed best defense in the league. they will score 24+ at least against SF

KC was on the road, in the rain, against the supposed best defense in the league. they will score 24+ at least against SF

Maybe. We thought the 2007 Pats would score 40.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back