PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2023 Conference Championship Games discussion thread

Ugh... Detroit, you killed yourself... too bad, would have been nice to see Cinderella make the Ball

Go Niners...

Campbell after the game won’t admit that not kicking the FG was the difference, he’ll just say that’s who I am that’s who we are.

The hero we all need on Super Bowl Sunday
Sf 49Ers Niners GIF by San Francisco 49ers

Someone going to tell Olson that they could theoretically get the ball back?

Campbell has completely lost the plot. They lost when they used the TO. They had a chance, small but a chance, now they have none. Brain dead coaching. Completely brain dead.
They lost when they decided not to tie it

If it's not rigged it's incompetence.

Either way. It's not worth watching.
I was going to ask how was this game rigged? But after watching the stupid decisions by Campbell maybe he was paid off. LOL!

For want of a field goal, the kingdom was lost. Sometimes you think you're so smart, you outsmart yourself.

I was going to ask how was this game rigged? But after watching the stupid decisions by Campbell maybe he was paid off. LOL!

Because you can't convince me someone is so stupid to turn down 3 points and making it a 3 possession game halfway through the third without it being a conspiracy.

I refuse to believe someone is that dense.

Because you can't convince me someone is so stupid to turn down 3 points and making it a 3 possession game halfway through the third without it being a conspiracy.

I refuse to believe someone is that dense.
It’s Dan Campbell dude lol that’s who he is

Shanahan to Campbell I've been there before

SF gave up 3rd best Rush Yds / Game. Chiefs were mid pack. YPC, Pats were 1st with 49ers at 10th and Chiefs at 25th. Source Foxsports and NFL.
Announcers started the game by saying the 49ers were vulnerable in the running game. very weird.

Mr Irrelevant makes the Super Bowl.

Totally obvious that would happen

KC allowed more yds per run than SF this season. I don’t know what you are talking about
I was going by the damn announcers. they said that. Right when Gibbs blew thru them on the opening series.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back