PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2023 Conference Championship Games discussion thread

in September
and both teams are so different now? sure the pressure would be different but the players are mostly the same

Gotta hand it to Detroit making the 9ers look like scrubs. Their on the road in the NFC championship against one of the most storied franchises ever and their manhandling them.

The Lions are just bullying them

49ers D can’t stop a nose bleed

Shanahan: “Great, I’m not even gonna make the Super Bowl this year and my staff is about to get picked clean yet again.”

Shouldn't have listened to LaFleur and McDaniel in 2020 when they said Brady wouldn't be an upgrade over Garoppolo

Shanahan sux in big games. Did something happen earlier in his career that may have suggested this could be a thing?

If the lions hold on one thing they will do that Baltimore didn’t is commit to the run game. Expect a heavy dose of Montgomery and Gibbs.

Embarrassing for the 49ers

Seeing the lions front dominate is making me want Joe Alt.

The chiefs not great against the run

Pats need to offer Engstrand the OC job.
He is probably the OC in waiting though when Ben Johnson takes an HC job in a couple weeks

Ah...the days when there were comparisons between Tom Brady and Brock Purdy. Yikes...

Lions are gonna do this aren’t they…

Shanahan sux in big games. Did something happen earlier in his career that may have suggested this could be a thing?
He's ****ed 2 SBs. I know he was the OC for 28-3 but you're up 25 points an OC should be able to grind that out he just kept up with his normal "gonna let Ryan chuck it to the WRs". Then he's up 20-10 in the 4th and ****s it again.

these receivers are not going to be wide open vs that KC defense and Chris Jones actually makes big plays in big games unlike Disappearing Act Bosa

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back