PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2023 Conference Championship Games discussion thread

Im not sure how old you are but some of us have spent the last 20 or so years listening to the same kind of crap about this player, that player ,the other player and even more other players that were going to do something and be something. Wake us up when they actually do it. So far no one has. I'll be the first one to tip my hat IF they do.
Still waiting on Rodgers to surpass Brady. Any day now…

How can any of you root for the Ravens? We have a tradition of calling out the VERY REASON we shouldn't! The Ravens honor Ray Lewis all the time! You know... Ray Lewis Killed a Guy?
They also started the deflategate debacle.

When did Mahomes finally start making it to the Super Bowl? When Brady left his conference.

When did Mahomes finally start winning Super Bowls? When Brady retired.
Mahomes never beat Brady in the post season.

Who in the **** cares about 6? Steelers are already there and Pats did it in one run so it’s still better anyway.
I do....

The franchise is tied with the record. We don't need another franchise up their with us. With the Steelers you can always say the Pats went through the Steelers for half their titles so we have the edge (and most people wouldn't argue that). Care about the team more than a player record.

When did Mahomes finally start making it to the Super Bowl? When Brady left his conference.

When did Mahomes finally start winning Super Bowls? When Brady retired.
I just had the same conversation with my jealous Pakers fan friend that was certain Roger's was the future GOAT.

It will interesting to see what Mahomes does once Kelce and Reid retire. A thing that could happen this offseason.

They're going to lose bud. They didn't even score in the second half.

Niners have the offense to keep up with them.

Not worried at all.

Niners coach though. That's another problem.

If the niners have the patience to stick with the run i feel like cmc would wreck that d. But like you said not sure shanahan can match wits with reid/ spagnuola.

If Mahomes can bring this team to the Super Bowl, he can bring any team in any year over the next 10 years.

He's going to the AFCCG 100% of the time in his career so far, that's a lot of chances, if he wins this one he's going to be 28 with 3 rings and no clear rival in the AFC he just beat the best 2 guys in their house back to back.

If he loses he’ll be 29 at the start of next season with 2 rings but also 2 SB losses compared to Brady who at the same exact age had 3 rings and no losses. Losses work against you if they pile up like Lebron.

He was also like 25 and had 3. He also played when a defender could actually hit the QB.
People spent all of Brady’s career saying he couldn’t be touched. And he was more protected than QBs of the 90’s or earlier.

I do....

The franchise is tied with the record. We don't need another franchise up their with us. With the Steelers you can always say the Pats went through the Steelers for half their titles so we have the edge (and most people wouldn't argue that). Care about the team more than a player record.

I mean, I can't tell you what to care about but I couldn't give any less of a **** if I tried.

Gronk needs to go away.

Dude you're a has been.

I mean, I can't tell you what to care about but I couldn't give any less of a **** if I tried.
I mean I care about the team I root for than a record that Brady got that is shared with a team I don't give a **** about. Brady's my favorite player but Mahomes needs 5 more to even tie Brady. Niners need one to make this a 3 way race and will have the next few years to surpass us.

Detroit winning is the ideal scenario. But the Chiefs are so behind I couldn't give a ****

I think 49ers have a better shot of beating KC so rooting for them.

If Brady’s getting nervous, maybe he’ll un-retire and win number 8.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back