PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2023 Conference Championship Games discussion thread

what’s amazing is Mahomes threw for one TD. Shut out in the second half.

And the Ravens couldn’t capitalize…

You can always count on Lamar choking at some point during the playoffs.
You can get by during the season having a running back playing QB. Not in the playoffs

I don’t know anything about Clark Hunt, but it looks like he’s had a face lift.

In a perfect world the lions win the title. They already beat the chiefs too so you know they can.

But i was a anyone but the chiefs guy and that's how I feel.

Right now, I feel that the Niners would give the Chiefs a better game in Vegas than the Lions.....

Tough call.

Seriously? Whatever SF, KC or Detroit do or don’t do won’t change the greatness of the Pats dynasty.

Just enjoy what the Pats had and what the future hopefully will bring…

We can’t control anything about the Chiefs or 49ers…they have their place on NFL history too.
Only a fool could look at the accomplishments of a [quite possible] succeeding dynasty and think that they somehow render inconsequential the upset against the GSOT, the playoff humiliation against the Manning era Colts, SB 49, 28-3, et.al.

Who in the **** cares about 6? Steelers are already there and Pats did it in one run so it’s still better anyway.
I agree. If the Niners win another SB, they will have done it with 3 Different QBs. What the Pats did over 2 decades with Brady is far more impresive. Go Niners.

Kermit is 0-2 against the greatest QB who ever lived in games that matter.

That will never change. Works for me!

what’s amazing is Mahomes threw for one TD. Shut out in the second half.

And the Ravens couldn’t capitalize…
The goal line fumble and the throw into the end zone with 3 chiefs there were the killer plays, just dumb.

Brady was like 33 or so and had 3

He was also like 25 and had 3. He also played when a defender could actually hit the QB.

How can any of you root for the Ravens? We have a tradition of calling out the VERY REASON we shouldn't! The Ravens honor Ray Lewis all the time! You know... Ray Lewis Killed a Guy?

Kermit is 0-2 against the greatest QB who ever lived in games that matter.

That will never change. Works for me!
When did Mahomes finally start making it to the Super Bowl? When Brady left his conference.

When did Mahomes finally start winning Super Bowls? When Brady retired.

lol at clowns I here laughing at Baltimore, not realizing that Mahomes and Kelce are going to surpass Brady and Gronkowski as the greatest at their positions
.. absolute idiots
Im not sure how old you are but some of us have spent the last 20 or so years listening to the same kind of crap about this player, that player ,the other player and even more other players that were going to do something and be something. Wake us up when they actually do it. So far no one has. I'll be the first one to tip my hat IF they do.

So sick...the Chiefs score on their first two drives and do nada rest of the game other than a Butker 52 yard figgie...SMH!

Even if he wins another SB, Tom Brady still Has 4 more.
If Mahomes can bring this team to the Super Bowl, he can bring any team in any year over the next 10 years.

He's going to the AFCCG 100% of the time in his career so far, that's a lot of chances, if he wins this one he's going to be 28 with 3 rings and no clear rival in the AFC he just beat the best 2 guys in their house back to back.

Gotta root for the 49ers. They have multiple ways to win on offense and at least have playoff experience even if there’s been choking. Last year wasn’t even a choke they LITERALLY had no QB because they all got hurt.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back