PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2023 Conference Championship Games discussion thread

lol. Why throw it there Lamar. Embarrassing.

It was a dumb decision and the pass was off but clear as day the wr was hip checked and pushed to ground before ball got there.

But a little bit of helmet on Patrick can't be ignored.

That replay is even worse... 3 guys right on the ball.... wtf

I know they lost. But the Ravens D came to play. They are probably furious.

KC needs to do better offensively in the SB. Especially if it's SF. I'm not sure 17 points will be enough again.

I think everyone wants it to be KC vs SF part II. And they might get it. NFL's dream match.

See Lamar is the "worst" type of QB.

He is obviously not a must replace guy like Mac Jones. Lamar has two MVP awards. Great stats. Talented.

Yet, he isn't a guy that has the full package, it appears, to win a SB. So it's like he is a better Dak Prescott.

You can't get rid of him. He likely doesn't have enough to get you the chip.
And BB was the moron for not drafting him.

…..LOL

Mahomes - 3 super bowls, 5 conference title games in his first 6 seasons, I think equals Brady

Always wondered if Steratore has a direct line to the officials… he knows what the refs are thinking and agrees with them most of the time

Take away the dumb ass plays and the Ravens had a shot, you can't play sloppy against KC, you'll never beat them that way.

This game was there for the Ratbirds to take..undisciplined and bad QB play killed them

Not over yet. Baltimore defense is playing lights out.

Well guys the bright side is that these AFC playoff contenders look like a bunch of pretenders except for KC. Pats might not be as far away from AFC playoff contention as we think.
Mahomes is the new Brady of the AFC nuff said.

The gap between Mahomes and Lamar is like Brady and Phil Rivers
Though I don't disagree, Lamar hasn't shown anything close to the type of playoff grit Rivers showcased by playing through an ACL tear and making it a close game in the 07 AFCCG.

Not over quite yet.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back