Michigan if W
Texas
Washington
and F State if W

Texas beat Alabama
F State is undefeated
Agree.

Bama needs a lot of help

I’ve seen a ton of excellent games this year, but that may have been the best one yet. Bama’s OL was a hot mess for the first 6 weeks but was the key for them tonight IMHO

Commissioners are universally boo'd

****, I can't get the Big10 game....gotta watch ACC game.

How do people feel about JJ McCarthy as a NFL prospect?

How do people feel about JJ McCarthy as a NFL prospect?
Torn. I wouldn't be bummed if he dropped a little and the Patriots drafted him. Size is a little concerning. Needs at least a year on the bench.

Torn. I wouldn't be bummed if he dropped a little and the Patriots drafted him. Size is a little concerning. Needs at least a year on the bench.
6'3" 202lbs but only 20 years old, gotta imagine he'll fill out a bit. Seeing him mocked as a late 1st rounder.

Committee is pulling hard for Louisville W. That makes it easy.
Michigan,Washington, Texas Bama.
And Louisville could very well beat Noles.
If Noles win, it comes down to Bama vs. Fla.St. Mich,Wash & Tex are locks,since Tex beat Bama.
Most experts believe Bama gets picked over an undefeated Fla St. And it's just like the March Madness selections- how strong you are right now matters more than your body of work. Noles w/o Travis means Noles are out. I dont necessarily agree with that decision , but that's a large part of their criteria.
So acc champ game is prolly irrelevant even if Moles win they're out.

If we take him in the second in 2024, we'll be taking a QB in the first in 2025
Yeah. I don't think anyone considers him an instant franchise player. I could see whoever picks Caleb Williams picking a QB round one next year too. And he's considered the next Mahomes.

Texas just too good for Ok State.

Texas just too good for Ok State.
Wild the last year of this format is the one time it's worthy of a controversy

There's a strong shot that the two best teams in the country (UGA and BAMA) are left out

Just can't leave out undefeated Power 5 Champs (FSU, Michigan, Washington) and Texas has a legitimate argument as well

There's been plenty of years where there were barely 4 teams worthy

I’ve seen a ton of excellent games this year, but that may have been the best one yet. Bama’s OL was a hot mess for the first 6 weeks but was the key for them tonight IMHO
Yeah. They came close to dominating Georgia.

There is no way Bama should be kept out of the college playoffs. Best team right now.

1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Texas
4. Alabama

FSU and their limp across the finish line with their weak ass QB? Fuhgetaboutit.

Wild the last year of this format is the one time it's worthy of a controversy

There's a strong shot that the two best teams in the country (UGA and BAMA) are left out

Just can't leave out undefeated Power 5 Champs (FSU, Michigan, Washington) and Texas has a legitimate argument as well

There's been plenty of years where there were barely 4 teams worthy
This is how I feel as well. I think that the undefeated Power 5 teams earned their position in the playoffs. I don’t like the idea of leaving an undefeated Power 5 team out in favor of a team with a loss. I don’t know if FSU can compete well without Travis but they have a good defense and I was impressed with how they won last night.

For the remaining slot, I’d argue for Ohio State over Texas and Georgia, but I can certainly see the case for any of them. My thinking is based on considering Michigan to be the current top seed. OSU lost by 6 at Michigan. Georgia lost by 3 essentially at home to a 1 loss Alabama, Texas lost at home by 10 to a 2 loss Oklahoma (who were 6-0 when they beat Texas).

This is how I feel as well. I think that the undefeated Power 5 teams earned their position in the playoffs. I don’t like the idea of leaving an undefeated Power 5 team out in favor of a team with a loss. I don’t know if FSU can compete well without Travis but they have a good defense and I was impressed with how they won last night.

For the remaining slot, I’d argue for Ohio State over Texas and Georgia, but I can certainly see the case for any of them. My thinking is based on considering Michigan to be the current top seed. OSU lost by 6 at Michigan. Georgia lost by 3 essentially at home to a 1 loss Alabama, Texas lost at home by 10 to a 2 loss Oklahoma (who were 6-0 when they beat Texas).
Going to be an interesting decision...At least 2 fan bases will have the right to be upset today

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back