PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

College Watch Thread 2023 College Watch Thread

The LIVE thread to follow and dis uss College Football Games on Game Days
For someone outside the US , the method of choosing teams for the playoffs does seem complicated or possibly unfair ?

Is there a website that explains how they go about deciding who goes forward ......thanks

Well FSU gets left out for Bama.

Well FSU gets left out for Bama
I think if the argument is who is playing the best right now then it makes sense.

It's way too arbitrary. Millions of $ is on the line based on these decisions

Done with CFB for now. Won’t be watching the playoffs. I’ll reevaluate after next year when we learn more about the 12 team playoff.

What an injustice

Prediction, Alabama is gonna take it all. Bama beats Michigan and Washington beats Texas. Then Bama beats Washington in a nail biter.

Of course I’m biased, I’m a Bama fan, but that’s how I see it happening. I think Michigan is the most overrated of the 4 teams. The wild card is Texas, Ewers looks really good. But I think Penix is the best QB left, and has the best weapons, that’s why I have them beating Texas. But Bama always seem to play well in big games, therefore Bama beats Washington in the Championship game.

Oregon vs undefeated Liberty. Wanted to see Nix vs FSU or Georgia but oh well. Would be the biggest win in school history for Liberty I imagine?

Georgia vs Florida st. I get it but FSU got screwed. The college playoff system would be a whole lot of fun if it was 8 games. It’s better than what it was but I think 8 games would pretty much leave no doubt.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back