PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest 2022 NFL Weekly Picks Contest - Week 11

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
The bye week has me thrown off ... can't believe it's already Thursday. I'm sure most people have seen the alert, so be sure and make your picks ahead of the Thursday Night Game tonight.

Another week with some crazy match-ups, so it should be another interesting week. Good luck to everyone. :cool:

And we start off with the shaky Packers.
I will pass and go with the Mikes

Hi and greetings to all Pats fans here from sunny warm Bahrain. As you all must know the World Cup is virtually across from us with our neighbours Qatar,,,a 20 min plane journey away,,,,so exciting days ahead with all the games. Good luck to the US team,,,,who I will be cheering ,,,and also because as a Leeds United fan,,we have 2 players,,Brendon Aaronson and Tyler Adams playing. Enjoy the games . Let's hope we do the double on a very tough Jets team this Sunday. Thanks Ian and good luck to all . GO PATS

48.9% of us are happy this fine Friday morn

89.9% of us are angry at the G-men for choking today.

Otherwise a decent afternoon so far.

I think I am 7-3, not 8-2

Looks like 9-2 based on what I'm seeing - you've had a good week ;)
I had the Giants, Denver and Vikings = 3 losses

I had the Giants, Denver and Vikings = 3 losses
Looks like the Cowboys/Vikings and Bengals/Steelers results didn't save and wasn't part of the overall total. You're 10-3. Still not bad and good enough for 2nd place and just one game back heading into tonight ;)

Last edited:
What about results of Cowboys and Bengals games?
Not sure what happened there. I think the back-up on the DB server may have been running last night when I updated it, so it looks like that and the other result didn't save, so thank you for pointing that out.

The Cowboys/Vikings results and Steelers/Bengals apparently didn't save, so that wasn't included in the update from last night. Special thanks to @FortressX and @venecol for helping me spot that. :)

@I Augustus , @Belichick_The_Great , and @luvbrain are the leaders at 11-2 heading into tonight's game, with over 20 people in second place at 9-3. Needless to say, I think the tie breaker will certainly come into play so be sure and double-check your score predictions :cool:

The Cowboys/Vikings results and Steelers/Bengals apparently didn't save, so that wasn't included in the update from last night. Special thanks to @FortressX and @venecol for helping me spot that. :)

@I Augustus , @Belichick_The_Great , and @luvbrain are the leaders at 11-2 heading into tonight's game, with over 20 people in second place at 9-3. Needless to say, I think the tie breaker will certainly come into play so be sure and double-check your score predictions :cool:
Also the KC game was flexed but it was locked out at 4. The Pats game was delayed but was also locked out at 1. I know you need the lock-outs, but under those conditions can we be allowed to post any changes on these threads?

Reactions: Ian
Also the KC game was flexed but it was locked out at 4. The Pats game was delayed but was also locked out at 1. I know you need the lock-outs, but under those conditions can we be allowed to post any changes on these threads?
The 10-minute delay is a weird one - I can't do much about those. However, you're right, I should have adjusted the schedule on the flexed game, and I'll make sure to double-check those over the remaining weeks to make sure those are corrected.

The only chance I have of winning is picking Zona and hitting the tie breaker if (hahaha) they win….tempting

Reactions: Ian
Congrats to the winner on a tough week 11 schedule.

On to week 12 with 3 tough games on Thursday.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back