PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022 NFC & AFC Championship pregame thread

ahh, then he'll probably plead to something like illegal parking, if his gf decides to press charges at all...
Don't know what'll happen in this case but it'll take months for a disposition. Kamara was facing felony assault charges from a year ago and played all season. Same for Frank Clark facing felony weapons charges in LA. Never missed a game.

woah didn't know Mahomes got this crazy girl already in HS, feel sorry for him, guess he is hostage of her or something she was seeing $$$ already there damn
I don't.
He still married her lol must be some bomb ass p.uss

adding to this (I’m not even going into all the fluke BS plays I’ve seen happen in their games)

2018: Miami Miracle to give them the #1 seed

2019: Pats D giving up the game losing drive to Fitzpatrick in week 17 to give them the bye. #1 seed 14-2 Ravens lose in divisional so they get homefield and a weaker opponent in conference championship

2020: Higgins fumble/touchback in divisional

2021: #1 seed Titans lose in divisional to give them homefield for conference championship

2022: Bills/Bengals cancelled to automatically give them the #1 seed

they’re good but it’s insane how much **** goes their way
I think we could add the non-called TD in the Pats game that gave them the #1 seed in 2020. They also played a few regular season games against teams without starting QBs the last couple of years.

I'm not sure about their luck with Mahomes' injury recently. Everything I've heard about and seen re high ankle sprains tells me that he won't even play this week but the word is that he's playing. Is that bad luck or good?

This year's final four are all worthy champions. I like the niners but Purdy might turn into a pumpkin at some point. How long can he go undefeated?
This year's 49ers remind me a lot of the 2001 Pats. One of the reasons is the belief that the QB would turn into a pumpkin. This kid may but the HOF is loaded with players who weren't considered that good by NYFL experts.

That will settle all the family business for us and others:
- no dynasty for Mahomes or the Chiefs
- payback to the Eagles and their insufferable fans
- old time Bengals fans get their revenge for SB 16 & 22 losses to the 9ers.
I may be one of those old time Bengals fan. Though I've been a Pats fan from the beginning I like the Bengals. My wife went to HS with Dan Ross, one of the Bengals who played in the 81 SB. I met the man a few times and I came away impressed by his character. Sadly, he passed away a long time ago.

Now that Mahomes is hobbled I can't see them winning the SB. Every time a team like KC loses a playoff or SB game it makes what the Pats did more amazing. It's not as easy as the Pats made it look.

The AFC needs to win this year's SB to get back to within 1 of tying the SB series again, and since I don't believe that KC can do that I'm putting all my marbles on Cincy.

I’m pretty sure that Romo would spontaneously combust from how powerful his orgasm would be if the Bills had won and it was Allen vs Mahomes. wonder if he downplays everything Burrow does during the upcoming game while sucking Mahomes off? or does CBS give him orders and tell him to chill?

I can only imagine if it was Bills-Chiefs. I can hear it very clearly, tie game late 4th quarter

“the Bills season can’t end like this!”
two minutes later
“the Chiefs season can’t end like this!”

"Uhhhhhh OOOOOOOOO Jim I don't knooooooow uhhhhh eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh OOOOOOOOOOO errrrmmmmmmmmmmmmm”
I got a kick out of Romo using the graphics to circle a player and show what was going to happen, only for the player to go in the opposite direction on each occasion. And Jim Nantz is way past his prime and should have quit years ago. He makes a lot of mistakes.

Not so much sad as funny that the team based in the city with the worst winter weather of any city in the USA wasn't really built to play in that weather (couldn't run except the QB, couldn't stop the run, couldn't single cover wideouts)
Injuries derailed that team more than anything else, especially on defense.

326949321_567264991933826_5559089742721766713_n.jpg

Allen kept throwing the ball too low because he was on the take and Diggs was upset that he didn't get his cut.

Could you stop posting twenty times in a row or at least put it all in 1 post?

He's not as hurt as they make it seem to be.
I know it looked ugly and some of you disagree with me, but Mahomes is fine

OR this could just be gamenship from the Chefs

He's not as hurt as they make it seem to be.
I know it looked ugly and some of you disagree with me, but Mahomes is fine

OR this could just be gamenship from the Chefs

Chiefs are +1.5 underdogs at home in an AFCCG. When has that ever happened in the Mahomes era?

Maybe Vegas knows something about this game or Mahomes condition and they want action on the Bengals side. Should be interesting to see sharp action on this one.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back