PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 Mock Drafts

For you sickos that like mocks ...
View attachment 30900

I can see why people love them but they're just so unrealistic. I can also see why teams love trading down. I got carried away.
View attachment 30901
Regarding your first mock,
- Was Alim McNeill not available at #46?
- Don't we already have a RB named Harris?
- Seems that Shi Smith, Eskridge & Dax Milne are kinda the same WR...and I might've gone OL a little earlier than 197 & 199...

Regarding your first mock,
- Was Alim McNeill not available at #46?
I believe so but Nixon is the better prospect and Brown is as talented with as much upside. Not as good right now granted but plenty to work with.
- Don't we already have a RB named Harris?
Again better prospect. Harris is one of the more complete backs to come out in a while and look at where I got him. You can't complain about getting the best rec back who can also carry 20+ touches, make you miss and good in pass pro at the end of the 2nd.
- Seems that Shi Smith, Eskridge & Dax Milne are kinda the same WR...and I might've gone OL a little earlier than 197 & 199...
Smith is a strict slot. Eskridge is an outside threat, most likely Z depending on your team/offense. Milne is a slot/z hybrid.

Also couldn't pass up Menet. He's perfect for today's quick passing game, angle blocker in the run game.

Now for a more realistic Pats draft. Complete with trade downs, reaches, the WTF pick (Franks), and a WR with a weird last name taken on the last day. I have no idea how this abomination of a draft got a B.

1614963782242.png

Last edited:
I was about to say no need for name calling. I've been working with this Honduras guy for the past few months doing a lot of punch list bs for my job. And at work we're known as "The mick and the ...." ... It rhymes lol. We both get a kick out of it.
"Mick" was an effect of my mobile's autocorrection :). I have noticed it after your comments.

Last edited:
Now for a more realistic Pats draft. Complete with trade downs, reaches, the WTF pick (Franks), and a WR with a weird last name taken on the last day. I have no idea how this abomination of a draft got a B.

View attachment 30904
The Illinois wr has a really interesting past. Depending on how he runs, I could consider him a steal at 241.

You replace frank’s with mills and I give this an “A”.

"Mick" was an effect of my mobile's autocorrection :). I have noticed it after your comments.
No worries I figured. Not offended at all. Just thought it was lol

Pats fans are clearly anticipating the draft. I'm a weirdo and about to leave work so that's my excuse at 4am. Our base is obviously expecting, hoping for big things. Dallas fans are on another level and need to get a job.

Screenshot_2021-03-06-04-15-38.png

1615044132472.png
Little trade heavy. Definitely don’t agree with the D+ for Barmore but that’s ok, and Mac at 47:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

This is heading for OffTheGrid territory.
Was he often trade happy? Or maybe I missed something else lol?

I wish he would post more. No idea what his situation is like. I know he said he was very busy at one point.

It would be nice to get the geezers back
@midwestpatsfan @manxman2601 @Offthegrid @patchick and others

Jesus just hit your avi, 2005?! You're a geezer, old timer yourself. Nice to see. Hopefully I'm able to make it that long?

I wish he would post more. No idea what his situation is like. I know he said he was very busy at one point.

Jesus just hit your avi, 2005?! You're a geezer, old timer yourself. Nice to see. Hopefully I'm able to make it that long?
Not only did OTG, but I believe that DWToys also likes to make multiple draft-day trades...We can NEVER have too many draft picks...

Here's an example. He drafted 14 players . . . in the first half of the draft alone. :eek:

Yeah, long time lurker, long time poster. :)

Here's an example. He drafted 14 players . . . in the first half of the draft alone. :eek:

C'mon CT, almost 20 years and you're replying 3 times ;):)

Grid is a madman. I love his conviction and passion. 1/2 for HOF predictions with JJ Watt and David Mims.

I believe so but Nixon is the better prospect and Brown is as talented with as much upside. Not as good right now granted but plenty to work with.

Again better prospect. Harris is one of the more complete backs to come out in a while and look at where I got him. You can't complain about getting the best rec back who can also carry 20+ touches, make you miss and good in pass pro at the end of the 2nd.
I'd agree with the Harris pick, this is probably the only rb i would take easy in the third, but away from that i would not use a pick for a rb unless 6/7 rd. We have two good rb's and you can sign good ones cheap like a white replacement. We need to fill some holes cheap and may have to use picks more for Positions we can't afford top starters and good depth players. Harris in the third is an insane value i would do immediatly tough
Smith is a strict slot. Eskridge is an outside threat, most likely Z depending on your team/offense. Milne is a slot/z hybrid.

Also couldn't pass up Menet. He's perfect for today's quick passing game, angle blocker in the run game.

pfn-logo-black

• NE

Justin Fields
    QB Ohio State

• NE

Dillon Radunz
    OT North Dakota State

• NE

Elijah Moore
    WR Mississippi

• NE

Payton Turner
    EDGE Houston
    trade icon
  • NE

Chauncey Golston
    EDGE Iowa

• NE

Marvin Wilson
    DT Florida State

• NE

Tommy Doyle
    OT Miami (OH)

• NE

Justin Hilliard
    LB Ohio State

• NE

Reed Blankenship
    S Middle Tennessee State
FULL RESULTS
STA

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back