PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 Defense Talk

I remain hopeful we draft shelvin in the third round. His 2019 tape is really good.

So last year's 1st and 2nd string LB's were young and, in the case of 3 of them, didn't even have a camp to learn. They are now all fighting for second string, plus get a camp this summer, to make a 2nd year leap.

First string is now among the best in the League, assuming HT returns to form. Adding KVN's experience back is huge.

One more athlete along the line, and this thing is going to be very good.

So last year's 1st and 2nd string LB's were young and, in the case of 3 of them, didn't even have a camp to learn. They are now all fighting for second string, plus get a camp this summer, to make a 2nd year leap.

First string is now among the best in the League, assuming HT returns to form. Adding KVN's experience back is huge.

One more athlete along the line, and this thing is going to be very good.

yup. if one of the young guys like Uche takes a 2nd year jump all of a sudden you have luxury of a ridiculous linebacker core

yup. if one of the young guys like Uche takes a 2nd year jump all of a sudden you have luxury of a ridiculous linebacker core

looking at the linebacker position, the thing that is missing is a sideline to sideline guy that can also tackle.

knowing how bb thinks, I think J.O.K. from notre dame is a guy that bb is drooling over at 15.

looking at the linebacker position, the thing that is missing is a sideline to sideline guy that can also tackle.

knowing how bb thinks, I think J.O.K. from notre dame is a guy that bb is drooling over at 15.
Isn’t that what Uche is for?

Under an and all circumstances, get rid of Bentley, and I don't care how you do it!

Under an and all circumstances, get rid of Bentley, and I don't care how you do it!
Amen brother! Maybe we can include Bentley, lacosse, winovich and a bunch of draft picks to Houston for Watson!

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back