PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 College Games

Not surprised LSU lost but I am surprised at how bad they were defensively. Sure they replaced a lot but they still have talent.

@KontradictioN Florida giving 18 to south carilina seems like a lot

Not surprised LSU lost but I am surprised at how bad they were defensively. Sure they replaced a lot but they still have talent.

@KontradictioN Florida giving 18 to south carilina seems like a lot
I wouldn’t do it. We usually struggle a bit with them.

Just finished watching the LSU game ....wow Costello had 623 yards passing in the game !.......I dont mean to be obvious but LSU just did not dominate at all ....did not seem to have any presence in the game and Miss were very confident.

Now on to the Alabama game........just as well the wife still goes to work so I can watch all this (as long as I get the chores done ....lol)

This weekend the schedule is not clear but we should have...

Auburn v Georgia
Texas A&M v Alabama
Baylor v West Virginia (cant see this on some fixture lists ??)
Oklahoma v Iowa State

I am not sure but is the Texas A & M v Alabama the most exciting to watch ???....also might be interesting to see how Oklahoma will play after loosing last week ?

This weekend the schedule is not clear but we should have...

Auburn v Georgia
Texas A&M v Alabama
Baylor v West Virginia (cant see this on some fixture lists ??)
Oklahoma v Iowa State

I am not sure but is the Texas A & M v Alabama the most exciting to watch ???....also might be interesting to see how Oklahoma will play after loosing last week ?
Actually, Auburn vs Georgia might be the most exciting game of the weekend.

Just finished watching the LSU game ....wow Costello had 623 yards passing in the game !.......I dont mean to be obvious but LSU just did not dominate at all ....did not seem to have any presence in the game and Miss were very confident.

Now on to the Alabama game........just as well the wife still goes to work so I can watch all this (as long as I get the chores done ....lol)
I don't see Costello as much of a Draft prospect, but that was wild, wow...LSU lost so much talent (Burrow, CHE, Jefferson, Delpit, Moss)
They’re talented enough, but I doubt it.
Nick Saban has had so much time to prepare

I don't see Costello as much of a Draft prospect, but that was wild, wow...LSU lost so much talent (Burrow, CHE, Jefferson, Delpit, Moss)

Nick Saban has had so much time to prepare
He’ll coach circles around Jimbo. A&M, in general, has severely underperformed since he took over considering the amount of talent they’ve been able to recruit.

He’ll coach circles around Jimbo. A&M, in general, has severely underperformed since he took over considering the amount of talent they’ve been able to recruit.

I disagree. they have played a very tough schedule each year. They have also been extremely young! He’s a great game day coach.

I disagree. they have played a very tough schedule each year. They have also been extremely young! He’s a great game day coach.
His problem is Kellen Mond is very overrated.

Kyle Pitts is at it again... 13-yard TD catch from Kyle Trask.

He absolutely loves using that swim/arm over move to break away from his man. He didn't use it there but a play or two before the TD.

Trask made a hell of a play to Whittemore.

Trask is easily our best pure passer since Chris Leak. I’m going to be sad when he’s gone. Our defense needs to tighten up. Hopefully they’ll get better as the season goes on.

Dvorcek or however the hell you spell his last name mentioned the possibility of Pitts being in the Heisman conversation. I agree. He’s been that good.

Whittemore reminds me of a taller Wes Welker.

@fightingirish595 I told you not to bet on this game. You ****ing gambling degenerate.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back