PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2019 College football season thread

Sick spin move by Edwards Helaire

He’s a pro fellas. Helaire is a pro

Tua can be good and also be overrated. Tua is good. Tua is also overrated
Yeah he’s a good quarterback but he’s lost in some big time spots. He’s also been nursing this ankle injury for the last two years that has been hampering him. Alabama should be D-O-N-E now. To have that much of a cream puff schedule and to lose at home to the first legit team they’ve played all season in a game that really wasn’t as close as the score indicates should see them making their exit from the CFP. If they had LSU or Auburn’s schedule and ran the tables before today, I could see an argument being made for them getting in. But you can’t schedule Slippery Rock State and the Little Sisters of the Poor all season long, lose late, and hope to get in. At least IMO.

That said, the committee has done some dumb **** the last four years so who knows? LSU and Clemson would be a bad ass Natty, though.

Yeah he’s a good quarterback but he’s lost in some big time spots. He’s also been nursing this ankle injury for the last two years that has been hampering him. Alabama should be D-O-N-E now. To have that much of a cream puff schedule and to lose at home to the first legit team they’ve played all season in a game that really wasn’t as close as the score indicates should see them making their exit from the CFP. If they had LSU or Auburn’s schedule and ran the tables before today, I could see an argument being made for them getting in. But you can’t schedule Slippery Rock State and the Little Sisters of the Poor all season long, lose late, and hope to get in. At least IMO.

That said, the committee has done some dumb **** the last four years so who knows? LSU and Clemson would be a bad ass Natty, though.

dude. If these teams do what they gotta do we could be headed for an absurd championship weekend. Ohio state I would expect to be 12-0. Minnesota could be 12-0 by the big 10 title. Hopefully they are atleast 11-1 to make things interesting.

Utah and Oregon could be 11-1 facing off for the pac 12

if Ou wins out we could get a rematch between Ou and Baylor in the big 12 game with both being 11-1.

then hopefully we get 12-0 LSU vs 11-1 Georgia with 11-1 Bama sitting at home.

this **** is getting really god damn interesting I hope this all ends up happening because all of them would be in play for the playoff. (Except maybe bama) which brings in the scenario I mentioned earlier this year. What if we get 3 1 loss SEC teams. No way Bama gets in over LSU if gerogia and LSU are both 12-1

I have not been impressed with CJ Henderson at all this season. He’s been burnt toast quite a bit.

Good call keeping your injured starter in when up 35-7 in the first half, Saban.

That’s three times now where he’s gotten injured on similar plays - rolling out, holding the ball way too long before unloading it. That’s a shame. I don’t like Alabama but he seems like a good kid. Hope he makes a full recovery.

Oh, and War god damn Eagle.

Georgia is going to be a big problem for LSU in the SEC Championship. That defense is playing very good football right now and their OL is probably the best in the entire conference and one of the best in the country.

Jordan Love should jump in that transfer portal, put up monster #'s & give us Love vs Lawrence 2021.

Baylor was up on OU 28-3

It's now 31-24, OU with the ball, 9 minutes left

now tied

Very nice play by Hurts. Very heads up

Georgia is going to be a big problem for LSU in the SEC Championship. That defense is playing very good football right now and their OL is probably the best in the entire conference and one of the best in the country.

I agree. Georgia’s only weakness is at receiver. That games going to be awesome

Alabama with a healthy Tua is one of the top 4 teams.

it’s a little bittersweet they likely won’t be in the playoff

Alabama destroying auburn with misdirection runs and passes

Alabama destroying auburn with misdirection runs and passes
That worked out well for them. Too bad they still lost hahahaha **** right off, Bama. C.unts.

We’re beating FSU 30-10 and I’m irrationally angry at Marco Wilson’s ridiculous flop.

Oh, and Alabama/Auburn was easily the game of the year. Easily. I had a stiff one in my trousers watching that one.

Kyle Pitts is DIRRRRRRTTTTYYYYY.

That worked out well for them. Too bad they still lost hahahaha **** right off, Bama. C.unts.

We’re beating FSU 30-10 and I’m irrationally angry at Marco Wilson’s ridiculous flop.

that field goal at the end of the first half was nonsense

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back