PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2019 College football season thread

Auburn plays them next week.
That’ll be a good game too. I just don’t trust Bo Nix yet. I think LSU goes into the Bama game undefeated.

Georgia, at home, has been blanked by Kentucky so far. Granted, they’ve blanked Kentucky too, but Georgia is in a rut on offense. If Greenard and Zuniga are back in two weeks, the Gators can slow them down. I’ll like our chances.

Very much looking forward to player introductions in Penn State/Michigan tonight. That crowd is like nothing else when they have a White Out.

@fightingirish595 I’m making a boy’s trip up to this game next year. One of the groomsmen in my wedding is a PSU alum.

any idea what tickets usually go for?

any idea what tickets usually go for?
No clue. Haven’t looked yet. I’m sure they’re expensive though. But for a game like that, I’m shelling out the dough for good seats. 50 yard line, field level.

Damn, Freirmuth is a stud.

EDIT: But he definitely got away with a push off.

How is Shea Patterson the best you can do at QB at this point if you’re Jim Harbaugh? Kid is straight trash.

Ive never seen a more stubborn coach than Jim harbaugh

Tua with an ankle injury yet again.

You think he’s getting fired after this season or do they give him one more year?

depends. Could see him saving his job with some wins in some upcoming rivalry games.

would be totally unsurprising if Notre Dame found a way to lose to them. Ohio state should murder them though

I had a strong feeling that Texas would regress this year. Their defense stinks. This is what usually happens to teams that lose a ton of starters. Of course their are exceptions like Alabama because of the recruiting

That’ll be a good game too. I just don’t trust Bo Nix yet. I think LSU goes into the Bama game undefeated.

auburn is getting 11.5. LSU’s lacks a pass rush and I can see the auburn o line controlling the line of scrimmage. Auburn’s defense also solid. No disrespect to joe burrow though. Guy is fantastic and so is that offense. But I think auburn provides has a very real chance to win this game

Auburn needs to fire Mediocre malzahn. Auburn hired him as an offensive genius in 2012. His 2013 and 2014 offenses were incredible but the wheels have fallen off since. Gus is winless in Baton Rouge, Athens and Tuscaloosa and wasted an incredible performance from the auburn defense today. Patriots D strength is the secondary but Auburn’s is the D line. Joe Burrow Looked like 2016 Matt Ryan out there and after Auburn had a 70 yard run to the LSU 6 yard line, Gus was too busy celebrating to realize that the play clock was running down and had to use a timeout.

Auburn needs to fire Mediocre malzahn. Auburn hired him as an offensive genius in 2012. His 2013 and 2014 offenses were incredible but the wheels have fallen off since. Gus is winless in Baton Rouge, Athens and Tuscaloosa and wasted an incredible performance from the auburn defense today. Patriots D strength is the secondary but Auburn’s is the D line. Joe Burrow Looked like 2016 Matt Ryan out there and after Auburn had a 70 yard run to the LSU 6 yard line, Gus was too busy celebrating to realize that the play clock was running down and had to use a timeout.

You need to check your history

Notre dame needs to 1) let up on academic restrictions if they want to win a championship and 2) hire urban Meyer

Malzahn didn’t get nix involved enough in the run game and threw too much on first down

so if Urban has the choice of SC or ND, where’s he going

He’s the best you guys can do for now. I really don’t see Urban Decay going there unless you relax your academic standards.

unfortunately I think your right about Urban. I think he’d take over CFB if he went to SC

as for Kelly being the best we can do. Is he really though? Rhule or satterfield couldn’t do a better or as good a job as Kelly? It’s been 10 years, I just feel like it’s time to see if someone else can do the job

I am happy Kelly has the program in a much better place than the guys between him and holtz did, but I think the way the program struggled in those times has made Kelly look better than he is. Those guys were just bad coaches and bad hires. I think a lot of good coaches could do what Kelly is doing

As much as I can’t stand finebaum I thought his comments yesterday were spot on about Kelly

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back