PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 Offensive Line - Cannon/Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

ripatsfan91

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
The trade for Trent Brown seems to be a bit puzzling with Marcus Cannon coming back, unless there is something we don't know about Cannon's injury. We should have a pretty dominant OL going into the season. I see the starting OL like this:

Wynn - Thuney - Andrews - Mason - Brown

Cannon, Garcia, Waddle, Karras, Ferentz, and Croston provide valuable depth - serious depth at the tackle position.

Anyone think there is another move coming or are we going to see a lot of 6 man OLs and run-heavy offense this year?

Again, going by mere guts, my guess is that Wynn won't hold up as a T in the NFL, but would rock the LG with Mason on the other hand (I love Thuney, but he was a tad lackluster last season).

Also, PLEASE replace that Stub-your-toe-in-the ****ing-table that is Andrews with anybody.

The trade for Trent Brown seems to be a bit puzzling with Marcus Cannon coming back, unless there is something we don't know about Cannon's injury. We should have a pretty dominant OL going into the season. I see the starting OL like this:

Wynn - Thuney - Andrews - Mason - Brown

Cannon, Garcia, Waddle, Karras, Ferentz, and Croston provide valuable depth - serious depth at the tackle position.

Anyone think there is another move coming or are we going to see a lot of 6 man OLs and run-heavy offense this year?

I am gonna be dissapointed if cannon's injured again. They gave this guy a decent contract.

Also, PLEASE replace that Stub-your-toe-in-the ****ing-table that is Andrews with anybody.
I agree and had fervently hoped that the PATS would pick Bozeman the Alabama center. All Bozeman did in the NFL farm system also known as the SEC was block everything in front of him in the run game, and his wide, strong frame led to him being a brick wall in pass-protection. He has "late-round steal" written all over him.

But alas, Ozzie Newsome who has some notable credentials, apparently shared my views and picked the center from his alma mater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe