PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

At this point I think St Louis will be happy to sit back and counter punch

WTF Bro, don't let the scoreboard get the better of you. A little respect goes a long way
what did i say? a little respect?did i say something disrespectful? Its game 7 of the finals. of course the score is getting to me.

I feel like St. Louis is built to hold a lead. They don’t take any chances and they just stifle you.

Damn more bad Kyrie news during this game. This is a sucky night.

what did i say? a little respect? its game 7 of the finals. of course the score is getting to me.

Ras & Chris have been great contributors on here on this playoff journey. Let's not allow it to degenerate, we are all hockey fans. This isn't NBA BS, we are adults...most of the time. One more goal for the wrong team and all best are off

Ras & Chris have been great contributors on here on this playoff journey. Let's not allow it to degenerate
its not degenerating. you are over reacting just like chris was. nobody has yet to insult or verbally abuse anybody.

Bruins playing like they're the inexperienced ones. So many whiffs

Since when do nhl refs correct blown calls? They blow it early so it goes to center? The ****?

Damn more bad Kyrie news during this game. This is a sucky night.
He fired his agent and hired the same agent KD has. So?

He fired his agent and hired the same agent KD has. So?
He’s not coming back. We have some consistently reliable inside info over on RealGM Celtics board.

I feel like St. Louis is built to hold a lead. They don’t take any chances and they just stifle you.

Their record after scoring first, backs that up.

Bruins have given up it seems. No resemblance of offense or sense of urgency. Missed puck handling and they look nervous for some reason. The spoiled Boston crowd is getting ready to revolt. Come on fellas

Just get it to 2-1 heading into the third. Christ that goal Rask saved was huge.

Blues outplaying Bruins in the 2nd. Crap.

Blues firmly in control, this period. Even leading with SOG.

Rask handled that tough bounce off him superbly, keeping it at 2-0. Could be huge later.

Edit: Chara saved that goal!

Regards,
Chris

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back