PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

This is like the Patriots being down 3 touchdowns at halftime.
Keep the faith.
The Bruins dont have a Brady though. Come on, let's get a goal here!

B's just have to keep up with the pressure.......even the score by end of second period and keep playing hard....Binnington is playing out of his mind...Tuuka not enough action to keep him sharp......Hope Binn wears down.....B's doing just about everything rigfht......

Ras has been all class in this thread, well before this series. He can wooo!! all he wants. He's not shoving **** in anyone's face.

Regards,
Chris
@Ras-IR Dowling is a doochbag and I hate him tonight but I'll go back to liking him tomorrow

I miss Kathryn Tappan

Crazy Don Cherry is making sense.

Dont look good.

?
Ras has been all class in this thread, well before this series. He can wooo!! all he wants. He's not shoving **** in anyone's face.

Regards,
Chris
he doesn't need you to defend him. Its not like anybody has come close to giving him a hard time about anything. Has anybody insulted him personally in any way? After all this thread is enemy territory for him. Seriously he's a big boy.he can defend himself.

?
he doesnt need you to defend him. its not like anybody has come close to giving him a hard time about anything. has anybody insulted him personally in anyway? after all this thread is enemy territory for him.

It’s all been friendly back and forth.

Well, to be optimistic if the Bruins play like they did for another 40 minutes they will still win the game. It's tough to do so though.

Winning the period but losing on the score board. Happens all the time in hockey.

All they can do is keep it up. Also, I wonder if Rask is seeing the puck okay. Those would have been 2 tough saves but I think both were possible.

?
he doesn't need you to defend him. Its not like anybody has come close to giving him a hard time about anything. Has anybody insulted him personally in any way? After all this thread is enemy territory for him. Seriously he's a big boy.he can defend himself.
Who said anything about needing to defend him?

You know what needs defending? FREE HOCKEY! Step up, Boston!

Regards,
Chris

2-0 is the worst lead in hockey.

The Bruins shots have all suckef

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back