PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

Who’s ready for the St. Louis Goon Show in the3rd period???

If the refs aren’t, the league should be investigated.

Did anyone catch the blonde in the seats right after the 4th goal, her mouth opened wider than when she sees her brother coming.

Blues outclassed so far........Bout time the B's started putting the puck on net from point and slot instead of passing the piss out of it for a perfect shot......Chara is a liability..I hold my breath whenever I see him on the ice..........Keep the pressure on in the 3rd and bury a couple more !!

Did anyone catch the blonde in the seats right after the 4th goal, her mouth opened wider than when she sees her brother coming.

tumblr_oabiryFmsK1v6mqeeo4_400.gif

Guessing right about now both dressing rooms are hearing from the league about keeping it clean in the 3rd. Refs are begging the B's to drop the gloves letting Rask get hit in his crease without a call. I know the league doesn't want fisticuffs in The Finals but the refs aren't helping the cause
Screw the league, I want fisticuffs!

Guessing right about now both dressing rooms are hearing from the league about keeping it clean in the 3rd. Refs are begging the B's to drop the gloves letting Rask get hit in his crease without a call. I know the league doesn't want fisticuffs in The Finals but the refs aren't helping the cause

And Chara and Bergy are telling them where to stick it.

My money is our beloved Rat gets baited into something he can't decline. Backes spent his last shift not even playing hockey. The zebras already list control, and this is what the league gets for letting them come this far, with this brand of hockey. You can't let things go over a 7 game series, or this is the result when the skilled team gets rolling.

Another hit on Rask and I think we'll get our wish
We better, games at hand, if refs don’t do it, we can afford some stupid penalties if it comes to that

Kinda sad that they have no NFL team in St Louis so they have to import Mahomes and Kielce!

Last edited:
My money is our beloved Rat gets baited into something he can't decline. Backes spent his last shift not even playing hockey. The zebras already list control, and this is what the league gets for letting them come this far, with this brand of hockey. You can't let things go over a 7 game series, or this is theMoore result when the skilled team gets rolling.

My money is on Backes or Acciari, outside shot at Moore

Perron playing like a Jete

Can somebody please level that f*%# Peronni already

Kinda sad that they have no NFL team in St Louis so hey have to import Mahomes and Kielce!

They do both have experience when it comes to facing tough losses to a Boston team, so there's that

Chara WTF

Chara needs to be benched.

up 5 to 1 and taking stupid penalties. wtf.

Damn it, pinball goal

Another shot wide of the net off Carlos crotch

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes