PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 Prospect Primer-QB's and RB's

midwestpatsfan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Not sure how many of you are reading the draft board right now, but I have officially begun my look into the prospects for the 2016 draft. If you are bored and want to get a feel for the potential of the class or you are as pumped as I am for football, this might help pass the time.
Also, if I missed anyone that you feel should be on this list, please let me know so I can add them to my watch list.
http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/2015/07/2016-prospect-primer-qbs-and-rbs.html

Good write up.

Two thoughts:

1. Bruce Feldman calls NC State's QB Jacoby Brissett a "stud" and the most underrated QB in CFB.

2. If last year's interest in RBs is anything to go by, then I'd focus on bigger 220+ RBs.

Good write up.

Two thoughts:

1. Bruce Feldman calls NC State's QB Jacoby Brissett a "stud" and the most underrated QB in CFB.

2. If last year's interest in RBs is anything to go by, then I'd focus on bigger 220+ RBs.

Good to hear from you Manx! Glad to see I am not the only one getting the draft bug already. Thank you for telling me about Brissett, I will add him to the list and will see if I have any games of his from last year still on the DVR.
As for the RB's, I completely agree, my main focus will most definitely be on the bigger guys this season.

I suggest you check out Washington's Dwayne Washington. He's a prospect that potentially excites me. I mentioned him in the 2016 prospect thread including numbers and link to his video page at Draft Breakdown.

Also, as I said over there, Alex Collins reminds me of Steven Ridley.

DO you guys think Hackenberg will declare if he has a mediocre-bad year?

DO you guys think Hackenberg will declare if he has a mediocre-bad year?

I'd doubt it. I'm not convinced he's a first rounder anyway at this point.

I think the answer are in the south, close to Houston. Do they need a QB next year or not?

I think the answer are in the south, close to Houston. Do they need a QB next year or not?
they needed a QB last year and still need one this year, love Hoyer but he isnt the answer and there is only a very slight chance that Mallet is either

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back