PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2015 NFL Free Agent Signings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, way too rich for my blood. I liked Casillas, but I was thinking a $1.5m per year not $3.5m.

Oh, I agree with that. Just wish we could've kept the player...but the market didn't cooperate.

The positive is that depending on what we do in FA it might yield us a compensatory pick next year.

Justin Durant to the Falcons
Jake Locker announces retirement
Shaun Hill to Minnesota

Last edited:
upload_2015-3-10_16-42-55.pngjeffphowe
Brandon Browner is receiving plenty of interest as a free agent, but a reunion with the Patriots remains a possibility, per source.
2015-03-10, 4:40 PM

How the hell do people not have Rapoport and Schefter (among others) saved as favorites already?

How the hell do people not have Rapoport and Schefter (among others) saved as favorites already?

Don't care if they favorite them, follow them, or not - just wish people would stop POSTING this crap if they don't know what they're doing.

Pats can survive releasing browner even tho that's a b.s. move.

If they lose Revis to the Jets it's a p.r. nightmare. Especially since I already know what this team looks like with Mccourty and Arrington as you top two Dbs.

I want no part of that Mccourty deal if the pats lose Revis, he'll if schefter is correct in that they sense Revis is going back to the Jets then releasing browner is the worst thing they ever could of done.

Texans reportedly trying to sign Wilfork :(

Torrey Smith to the 49ers, 5yrs $40m

Patriots declined to extend a qualifying offer to WR Brian Tyms, making him a free agent.

Patriots did make qualifying offers to FB James Develin, DT Sealver Siliga and LB James Morris. So they'll be back

Ben volin

Last edited:
Forget Payless I think we are shopping at the salvation army.

Let's hope we have a good executed plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back