PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2011 Patriots Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I would question is drafting two outside linebackers that early. With Jermaine Cunningham drafted last year, that would seem to make the pick of Beal - who I do like, by the way - somewhat pointless.

To me the Pats would be better served by drafting another offensive lineman with that pick.

Overall very nice job with that mock.

Very good job and I'd be happy with that draft overall if it came to be.

Right now I've looked at so many players but have yet to decide on "the one". Some are morphing together in my head. There isn't a guy named VonJJCam JordonMillerkerrigan-Smith as a prospect, is there?

Very good job and I'd be happy with that draft overall if it came to be.

Right now I've looked at so many players but have yet to decide on "the one". Some are morphing together in my head. There isn't a guy named VonJJCam JordonMillerkerrigan-Smith as a prospect, is there?
From Washington Co. State University at Black Fly, he's a sleeper to watch.

Sign me up 100%.

For me, this would mean that we were on the way to re-signing Light. Otherwise, we should be drafting an additional lineman at 60, and bringing in wide receivers in free agency. There will be several fine OL's available around 60.

I really like all the choices expect Smith at 60, although I am OK if Light is re-signed.

For me, Beal is taking a flyer. he could be a fine addition. He could be a bust. That's fine for a 4th rounder.

2011 Patriots Mock Draft
By: Derek Havens

Here is my Patriots 2011 NFL mock draft (4 rounds)...

Love it, big time influx of talent on both sides of the ball with several players who would step in and help as rookies.

Count me in as a fan of the Beal pick. I know he sucked it up between the senior bowl and the combine, but he was super productive in college. Don't forget, Dwight Freeney ran like a 5.0 fourty back in the 2002 combine.

2011 Patriots Mock Draft
By: Derek Havens

Here is my Patriots 2011 NFL mock draft (4 rounds)...

Good job overall. First 3 picks are rock solid IMO. Here are my buts:

Not sure on Torrey Smith at 60. Can this guy run routes?

At 92 I'm partial to Shane Vereen over Murray. Same kind of back without the injury concerns.

At 125 I'll take John Moffit OG/C at a position of need over Beal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes