PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2010 Parking Changes

SmokeShowin

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Just a heads up for everybody who used to park in P8 and P9, you can't park there anymore. Gillette has made those the employee parking lots. Basically everything near Christmas Tree Shop and those stores is only going to be retail and employee parking. Just giving a heads up to help y'all out. Pass the word, because they haven't updated the parking map on the Gillette site.

Re: 2010 Parking Changes - Opening Game - Pats vs. Bengals

Whats up everyone, new to the forum and can't start a separate thread because of it. My buddy is coming in from out of town to go to the game with me and we wanted to see where the best tailgate spots were. Since there's only two of us, we were seeing if there was a regular spot that people have more of a "more the merrier" attitude and basically just have a good time with fellow fans. Thoughts?

Re: 2010 Parking Changes - Opening Game - Pats vs. Bengals

Whats up everyone, new to the forum and can't start a separate thread because of it. My buddy is coming in from out of town to go to the game with me and we wanted to see where the best tailgate spots were. Since there's only two of us, we were seeing if there was a regular spot that people have more of a "more the merrier" attitude and basically just have a good time with fellow fans. Thoughts?

I think you'll find that vibe in almost any parking lot. You are welcome to join us if you don't mind parking about a mile away from the stadium. PM me.

With it being opening game this Sunday, what time do you expect the non-main parking lots will be filling up? We have tix and are planning on going down. We'll be heading to the lot north of the stadium with the little strip mall up top.

With it being opening game this Sunday, what time do you expect the non-main parking lots will be filling up? We have tix and are planning on going down. We'll be heading to the lot north of the stadium with the little strip mall up top.

When we go, we get to the stadium lots when they open (4 hours before game). The private lots already have cars in them. If they are the ones you want to park in, I'd say between 8-9am.

Good luck and enjoy the game! Go Pats!!!

When we go, we get to the stadium lots when they open (4 hours before game). The private lots already have cars in them. If they are the ones you want to park in, I'd say between 8-9am.

Good luck and enjoy the game! Go Pats!!!

That's the one we park at-we got there at 10:00 last year and it was pretty full( we ended up parkin on the tar because we weren't tailgating and I had my truck ). The year before we got there at 10:30ish and it was already full. I will be there this week prob around 9:45 but I'd say you would have to be there around 9:00 if your tailgating.

We park behind the Seasonal Specialty Store on the corner of Pine St and Rt. 1 (across from the Lafayette House). Usually there are still spots if you get there before 11 for a 1 game. For a 4:15 game, you need more lead time (plan on 1 PM-ish). All bets are off for night games. We got there at about 3:30 PM for the home opener against Buffalo last year (to make sure we could get a spot), and wound up arriving so early that they weren't even charging for parking yet. Wound up parking for free. Other times we got there closer to 1.5 hours before kickoff and had to find elswhere to park. YMMV.

Tailgating at Pats vs Bills

Hi guys,

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I'm new to the forum and can't start my own. I'm going solo to my first Pats game ever next Sunday vs. The Bills. Having just arrived in Boston (new-comer to US in general), I have heard a lot about this tailgating and was wondering if anyone was going to the game and wanted to include me in their partying or knew of any tailgating going on, where they have a friendly attitude towards foreign Pats fans.
Basically, I'm willing to exchange green paper for beer and a good time!
About my self - I'm from Denmark and will be in Boston until Christmas studying at BC.

Go Pats,

Mads

Re: Tailgating at Pats vs Bills

Hi guys,

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I'm new to the forum and can't start my own. I'm going solo to my first Pats game ever next Sunday vs. The Bills. Having just arrived in Boston (new-comer to US in general), I have heard a lot about this tailgating and was wondering if anyone was going to the game and wanted to include me in their partying or knew of any tailgating going on, where they have a friendly attitude towards foreign Pats fans.
Basically, I'm willing to exchange green paper for beer and a good time!
About my self - I'm from Denmark and will be in Boston until Christmas studying at BC.

Go Pats,

Mads

Welcome! Are you just visiting or here permanently?

Lot P10 across from the stadium is where the majority of the stadium parking is. I'm sure somebody will chime in and be glad to hook up with ya.

I'm still trying to finagle a shift swap to get the day off. Goddamn public safety jobs and their 4 on/2 off schedule! :(

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back