PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2007 AFC East Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I actully got offered 2 positions already. I must be doing something right.

You are a legend in your own mind, you write terribly bottom line.. no style and impossible to read, you claim you are in college.. obviously you are not an english major. I could say how wonderful I am, but will not, as nothing is verifiable on this internet thing. It is what iit is, the make believe world of the internet. You should be banned for calling people names like "douchebag", not sure why you are not.

Well, I actully got offered 2 positions already. I must be doing something right.

yes your really good at cleaning toilets .nobody ever said you didn't know your way around a bathroom .i would also like to offer you a position .i had to fire your mother as my personal janitor. i would like to offer the job to you .she was great and I'm sure she taught you everything she knows. oh by the way you miss spelled actually lol. you bone head

Praise from WaterBoy's syncophants...

"I can't take any prediction that has Miami only one game worse than the Pats. Sorry"

"Hmmm...Miami has the same record as the Colts and only one game behind SD and NE. Why not just have Miami pull off one more upset, take the division title and get a first round bye in the playoffs"

pwp: this is sarcasm, obviously lost on WaterBoy's diminutive intellect

"Your expectations are high for a coach who has yet to prove anything.
Well written but obviously written by a finfan."

pwp: Well written? Gawd, the public schools system IS a mess!

Last edited:
Did Aqua go away?? There is a god..

Oddly enough, I was just hired as the editor of a print/online magazine, and I can tell you that you wouldn't stand a chance of writing for me until you did a lot of maturing within the craft.

Just so you know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk