PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2007 AFC East Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a small error i found.

The Pats and Jets played 3 times last year and New England won 3 of those match ups including a playoff shellacking.

Fixed, now, do you have anything to say about the content or are you just grading the work?

Fixed, now, do you have anything to say about the content or are you just grading the work?
i do.your a douche bag .a liar a welsher and cry baby a racist piece of cow dung.im going to enjoy dumping on yet another one of your sh-t threads lol

\

Have you actually done your homework this time? You fubared the AFC North one by not doing your homework (Baltimore played a 4-3 last year, not a 3-4, Steelers have the same DC in **** LeBeau and didn't change defenses).

Or is it going to be more trash and drivel?

Last edited:
Just a point of information, The Bills "dominated" the Division in the early 90's. The Pats won the Division in 1996 and 1997. 98 was the Jets, 99 was the Colts, and 2000 was the Phins.

Its disingenuous to compare the Dolphins having to play the Vikings, Packers, Bears, and Lions to having to play the Cowboys and Redskins. The Cowboys defense is every bit as good as the Miami one. Maybe better.

I think is funny that you talk about Ronnie Brown being an MVP condidate when most people figure that he's going to have a pathetic season because of how bad the Phins O-line is...

There are actually 12 games inside the division.
Pats/Jets x2
Pats/Bills x2
Pats/Phins x2
Fins/Bills x2
Fins/Jets x2
Bills/Jets x2

You really need to proof read your blog better. I lost track of how many times you used the wrong word ( "really gets to the ball carry well").

Could you please provide the quote where Tom Brady said he was going to have the best season of his career?

Your review of the Patriots Offense is tremendously lacking. You don't talk about Morris or Welker and what they bring. You don't talk about the development of Maroney, Thomas and Watson. You don't mention the loss of Graham and the addition of Kyle Brady.

Your review of the Patriots Defense is also tremendously lacking. You don't mention Hobbs and Sanders progression. Nor the return of injured players like Randall Gay and Junior Seau. Nor do you mention about Brandon Meriweather.

Other than that, not half bad, Aqua. You MIGHT actually complete that cranial-rectal inversion you were told to do.

Afew points; as Da Bruinz has already pointed out, the Bills did not dominate the division in the 1990's, perhaps the early 90's but certainly not mid to late.

Second point; please learn to use paragraphs, I stopped reading about halfway through as I felt my eyes starting to bleed.

Third; so you are now going on record saying the Dolphins will be 10-6 and make the playoffs? AND, the game in Miami will determine first place in the division?

If you EVER want to be taken seriously as a writer/journalist/whatever, you've got to remove the aqua colored glasses, get real.

i cant believe anybody takes the time to read his sh-t .:rolleyes:

Very difficult to read, very wordy.. need to learn how to write.. it is harder to write a short concise article, than a long rambling one.. you also need to look at shorter concise paragraphs.. your content might be good, but you cannot tell because your style sucks... as a reader I got lost in the first couple of paragraphs..

i havent read it.im not going to read it.i have better things to do like clipping my toe nails or taking a much needed dump.

Very difficult to read, very wordy.. need to learn how to write.. it is harder to write a short concise article, than a long rambling one.. you also need to look at shorter concise paragraphs.. your content might be good, but you cannot tell because your style sucks... as a reader I got lost in the first couple of paragraphs..

Funny, because the only people that feel that way are you douchebags.

Yeah, you're right, the internet is chock full of sports fans raving about your run on paragraphs, spelling and grammar mistakes, etc.

Grow up ace.

Yes, the people who don't get on their knees and give you a blow job for your posting your drivel can't be right... Of course not.

Dude, you are such a arsehole I don't even know where to start.

Listen, AquaDouchebag4ever, just STFU and leave already. I've attempted to give you constructive criticism and all you can do is continue to throw your pathetic childish insults around? Man, you are an ungrateful SOB and yes, I believe you will be a complete and utter failure as a sports journalist unless you take your head out of your arse and realize that you don't know a damn thing about writing a decent story.

Yes, the people who don't get on their knees and give you a blow job for your posting your drivel can't be right... Of course not.

Dude, you are such a arsehole I don't even know where to start.

Listen, AquaDouchebag4ever, just STFU and leave already. I've attempted to give you constructive criticism and all you can do is continue to throw your pathetic childish insults around? Man, you are an ungrateful SOB and yes, I believe you will be a complete and utter failure as a sports journalist unless you take your head out of your arse and realize that you don't know a damn thing about writing a decent story.

You couldn't care less about the improvement of my writting. You critisize to insult me, not help me. I'm not a ******* moron, dude.

You couldn't care less about the improvement of my writting. You critisize to insult me, not help me. I'm not a ******* moron, dude.

I didn't criticize you to insult you. I criticized you to point out how flawed your writing is and the fact that you aren't getting your facts straight.

YES, you ARE A ******* MORON. And you've proven it on numerous occasions.

You should be banned, I tried to read it, offered some constructive criticism of your so called article... pretty confident that people all over the country are clamoring at your door to put this on their web sites..

I'll call The Welcher on this.
We're the only ones?
Post links to 3 comments praising this article.
Paid hookers don't count.

You should be banned, I tried to read it, offered some constructive criticism of your so called article... pretty confident that people all over the country are clamoring at your door to put this on their web sites..

Well, I actully got offered 2 positions already. I must be doing something right.

PatswickedPissah said:
I'll call The Welcher on this.
We're the only ones?
Post links to 3 comments praising this article.
Paid hookers don't count.

Here ya go, tool.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=211746

Few more than 3.

Well, I actully got offered 2 positions already. I must be doing something right.

and the two positions were what...on your stomach and on your knees???

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back