PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

1st ever live game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stokiebis

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi pats nation after supporting the pats since the fridge steamrolled rolled us :( I'm hoping to get over from the UK next season to see my 1st ever game . Could people give me suggestions of best places to stay n best places to go on match day build up best place to try n sit in the stadium but not expensive tickets etc etc would greatly be appreciated thanks

Live games are far more exciting than watching the dead play.
More action. Fewer penalties.

Nice! You will obviously have to wait for the schedule to be released so you can pick the week you want to come over, that won't be until April or so.

Of course, you can assume the Pats will be playing at home on September 7th ;-)

Hi pats nation after supporting the pats since the fridge steamrolled rolled us :( I'm hoping to get over from the UK next season to see my 1st ever game . Could people give me suggestions of best places to stay n best places to go on match day build up best place to try n sit in the stadium but not expensive tickets etc etc would greatly be appreciated thanks
Come back when you know which game you're going to; feel free to PM me for pointers, I'm a 24-year season ticket holder and know the place inside/out.

I live in Boston and like Tuna, have been a long long time supporter?attendee. Obviously, Sept and Oct are the best months to go. PM when you know

If you are worried about weather, september and october are best. Also, plan on getting a hotel room in foxboro.

Cheers people .obviously once the fixtures are out in can plan alot better just tryingot get some pointers for now. Can't wait to experience the game day atmosphere being long long long time overdue .go pats nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents