PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

10 REASONS WHY AN APPEAL OVERTURNS TOM BRADY’S SUSPENSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fact that Wells picks and chooses when he wants to rely on Anderson's best recollection of events is something that will destroy the report the most. You can't pick and choose to decide when his memory is accurate or not.

According to florio since this penalty is equivalent to PED and there is less chance of this being reduced esp if goodell is the arbitrator. And schefter says goodell is one who has to appoint arbitrator and he may appoint harold henderson
http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports...-super-bowl-banner-without-tom-brady-present/
“That is the big question right now, is what happens with that appeal? Again, Tom has until 5 p.m. Eastern Thursday to file that appeal, which he will at some point here,” said Schefter. “And then the league has seven days to come up with a hearing officer. I think most people will suspect it is going to wind up being Harold Henderson. Maybe Robert Kraft steps in and says, ‘Hey we want an independent, neutral arbitrator here. … We don’t want Harold Henderson having worked in the league office, hearing this case.’ I don’t know if Roger Goodell would consider that or not.

“Roger Goodell is the man that makes that decision. That will be the next big story line here, one of the big story lines is, who hears that appeal? I think the favorite is Harold Henderson, but that is still to be determined here over the next 7-10 days.”

If Roger refuses Kraft's request for a neutral arbiter, Kraft would turn to the legal system and even Roger isn't stupid enough to know that the NFL would ket killed in a court of law.

If Roger refuses Kraft's request for a neutral arbiter, Kraft would turn to the legal system and even Roger isn't stupid enough to know that the NFL would ket killed in a court of law.
are you sure about the bolded and italicized part?

All he needs to finish it is the time of possession in the last 5 minutes showing many Patriots balls were used and wet vs 1 for the Colts for a kneel down and then the fact the Colts balls were allowed to warm longer at the half thus have a higher PSI. A great read

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes