PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

“FEA” - Perfect Slogan For Super Bowl LI Patriots Team

Boomer B

In the Starting Line-Up
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
As per Tom Brady, the teams slogan for that season which ended in the amazing SB comeback was FEA (F*ck Em All). “Nobody likes us so FEA man.“

Perfect slogan, and it was how many of us felt as well. FEA man.

It's Outrageous We're Just Now Hearing the Super Bowl LI Champion Patriots Slogan was 'FEA,' for '**** 'em All'

This uncensored TB is interesting... wonder if TB's dad was like the father in the movie Christmas Story...

...and then soon it'll be Jack or Benjamin saying about Tom:

"My old man worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium, a master." :whistle: :p

How about “FEA…. If thats okay” with a fingers crossed emoji

This uncensored TB is interesting... wonder if TB's dad was like the father in the movie Christmas Story...

...and then soon it'll be Jack or Benjamin saying about Tom:

"My old man worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium, a master." :whistle: :p

I never heard my late Irish dad swear until I was an adult myself; I learned my swearing & dirty jokes as a single-digit midget during the 1960s in Dorchestah the same way most of us did I imagine: on the boy’s recess yard at the Mather School (yes there were separate yards for boys & girls back then), during the 1/2-hour walk both to & from school, and sometimes from friends’ older brothers…

MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
Back